BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

A flawless complexion is a must-have in New York. That’s why NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup leaves you with a smooth finish that lasts all day long. Its lightweight coverage also reduces the appearance of dark circles, fine lines and... see more...

hallie b.
hallie b.
    I love all of your products, your power lip pigment in the shade get it on. It is my favorite lipstick ever I use it every day. But I have really wanted to try your blush and face products especially powders. I saw it at my friends house and they looked so pigmented and hydrating. I would like to try out your pressed powders and other lip products before I buy them because I would like to 'try before I buy' the full product because your products were recommended to me by so many people and I don't know what to buy but after I bought my lip products I recommend it to everyone I meet because of how high quality your products are.
maria d.
maria d.
Love it its so good it feels like its theres nothing on your face its so cool love love love love lovw loveeeee ittttrr 😍😍😍😍
maegen h.
maegen h.
I love this its makes your face so smooth and and it covers up spots and it makes your face glow i love this product
jasmine m.
jasmine m.
ksar Hellal Monastir
A flawless complexion is a must-have in New York. Thats why NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup leaves you with a smooth finish that lasts all day long. Its lightweight coverage also reduces the appearance of dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles with the color staying true up to 12 hours. Perfect flawless finish all day long
Mattifies skinControls shine for up to 12 hours
Rachell P.
Rachell P.
It covers all imperfections on your face... and body. It is light, soft, long lasting and very easy to take off. You can use it dialy as a BB Cream.