BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NATURALLY BRIGHTENS LIPS AND CHEEKS! Lovatics by Demi Lip and Cheek Tint will have you big apple blushing because of its unique see-through texture and color. You will radiate as the long lasting formula adapts to your unique skin tone, matching your... see more...

Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
This is definitely an old spring favorite that continues to be a current fav. When ever I need that pop of color on my lips or cheeks it is phenomenal. Last a long time and after one application, I am good for the rest of the day. I would definitely recommend to others if you want a bit of color pop!
Yenitzia B.
provo
I'm such a lipgloss person. I honestly love red toned. This one makes me feel like a complete diva! It's so smooth and stays for quit some time! I have 2 of these and I love them! If you haven't tried this, girl you are missing out!
Hannah M.
I absolutely love this product.  I use it all the time, and it never fails to work perfectly.  I highly reccomend this product.
mariel r.
Italia
this color NYC lovatics by Demi lovato is the best because this enamel lasts a lot and at the time of removal it does not leave dry nails like other nail polish.
Lizeth B.
Ciudad Obregon
Me encanta no es facil de caer y se seca rapido, tiene lindos colores y puedo combinarlos de mil formas sin duda lo usare siempre.