BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

You work hard, so your manicure should work hard too. NYC New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel, in a cascade of luxurious shades, creates instant glamour that will resist any daytime or nighttime drama. Plus it delivers a glossy, high-shine finish... see more...

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I love it and I hate it at the same time. It looks pretty cool when you are wearing it but you'll have to apply so many tops coats to get it to feel smooth. If you leave it rough it will get your fingernails caught on sweater and other materials you come into contact with. Not only that but removing it is like two times the hassles of applying it.
Annette W.
Bronx, NY
Let me start by saying bling! I absolutely love glitter and the product did not disappoint. The color pay off was fabulous! My daughter loved it so much that she stole mine. I purchase this product at Ulta close by my home. I would love to tryout the other colors from this line.
Kristin J.
Oak Hill, OH
This polish is really pretty and looks great on the nails. The only problem is that the base coat to glitter ratio is way off. Too much base and not enough glitter.
Brenda R.
This nail polish is ok. The glitter is cute but it takes a while for you to build it up. It's best when applied over another polish color
Savannah P.
I love this glitter polish. I usually wear it as a top coat on top of another color . It works great alone as well.
Ashleigh H.
This is my go to nail polish for when I want to put a glitter top coat over my regular polish. It goes on so easily and is clump free. I don't use it very often because I don't regularly paint my nails but when I do I almost always use this one. I love this nail polish.