BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

You work hard, so your manicure should work hard too. NYC New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel, in a cascade of luxurious shades, creates instant glamour that will resist any daytime or nighttime drama. Plus it delivers a glossy, high-shine finish... see more...

Debra U.
I have to say that I do like and YC. The shades are beautiful and work well with anything that you wear for any occasion. However they seem to not last very long. They chip off very easily.
Taylor M.
 Honestly one of the cutest individual colors I have. Bought at Walmart.  Takes a bit longer to dry normally then some of my other nail polishes, but stays on a little bit longer too. Overall not that bad for a cheap-y nail polish. Could've been way worse
Sheena B.
Not my favorite nail product of all time. I feel like this stuff was really funny and almost granular, but I've heard really good things so maybe I got a bad batch? It touted long staying power, but I had pretty obvious chipping after just two days.
Alyssa S.
I love the colors of this nail polish but there are not really that good of quality. But the colors are super pretty though and really affordable because they are only like one dollar and I love that about them.
Airika N.
Sault ste marie, ON
This nail polish was OK but i found the color not very intense it took me many layers to get the desired color intensity i wanted