MakeupNail CareNail PolishesCoty
(3 Pack) NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel - Red Velvet Rope

(3 Pack) NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel - Red Velvet Rope

by Coty

N.y.c. New york color long-wearing nail enamel delivers beautiful color with its long-wearing formula. N.y.c. New york color long-wearing nail enamel lets you glamorize your nails with creme, glitter, frost and sheer textures. How do you choose from so many colors? It's simple... At $.99 you don't have to choose, you can buy them all!

Is this still available??
Is this super pigmented???
I have heard good things about this nail polish. Does anyone know if it really works? I haven't try it yet but I would like to know if it dries that fast? It says it dries in 60 seconds.
Start your review of (3 Pack) NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel - Red Velvet Rope!
Karina Y.
GigHarbor
(3 Pack) NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel - Red Velvet Rope uploaded by Karina Y.
Review for: 131 LW .5FLOZ APPL RED
Such a bright fun red color matches with a great color to anything with going a bold look out.
Maria M.
Review for: 274 MIN .33FLOZ MATTE
This is an awesome top coat. It’s a matte finish over your nail polish. Dries fast and makes polish last longer. I think I bought it from right aid, it’s not pricey for an excellent quality. Good to have with your collection
Beth B.
Victorville, CA
Review for: 141 LW .45floz Red Velvet Rope
I love this color it is a red orange color perfect for the holiday season! The nail polish last in my nails for a long time.
Michole C.
Visalia, CA
Review for: 274 MIN .33FLOZ MATTE
I really love this matte polish. Makes every polish job look totally different and more trendy. Doesn't last too long before it starts to get not so matte but it's easy to reapply.
Melissa R.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 52 LW .45floz Tudor City Teal, Other
I love this polish it is affordable and easily accessible at cvs or Walgreens. I have the shade tudor cuty teal and it's the best cross between a mint and teal think Dusty mint it's gorgeous applies smoothly and is fully opaque in 2 Coates. Does not bubble or chip a lot.last a few days
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
(3 Pack) NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel - Red Velvet Rope uploaded by Alana S.
Its a nice reddish magenta. Its thick so you only need one coat. But two will give you a beautiful color. The smell is so strong that's the only thing I dislike about the product.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
(3 Pack) NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel - Red Velvet Rope uploaded by Storm B.
This is a very good quality nail polish for the $1 price at the dollar tree. I have this in the shade 205 Columbus circle crimson. It's a great fall nail accent color! I would definitely recommend this.
Jennifer P.
Henrico, VA
(3 Pack) NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel - Red Velvet Rope uploaded by Jennifer P.
Drys just quick enough. Great color. Wisj it lasted a bit better but I am very hard on my nails.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
This nail Polish was actually really good. Good quality, no streaking or patchiness. Dried nicely and stayed on nicely too. Overall a good nail polish!
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca
(3 Pack) NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel - Red Velvet Rope uploaded by Kayla H.
I'm reviewing the NYC Matte me Crazy top coat polish. Overall I really like this top coat. it definitely makes the nails matte and protects the longevity of your manicure. The only bad is that after a few weeks it got thick and was hard to apply so I had to mix in a little nail polish remover to thin it back out, aaand it sometimes is hard to apply.