(3 Pack) NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel - French White Tip uploaded by neelam n.(3 Pack) NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel - French White Tip uploaded by Savannah R.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

You work hard, so your manicure should work hard too. NYC New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel, in a cascade of luxurious shades, creates instant glamour that will resist any daytime or nighttime drama. Plus it delivers a glossy, high-shine finish... see more...

Jess S.
Portland, TX
This nail polish chips so fast and takes way to many coats to actually get the desired color. The price is great but way too time consuming for a let down. Easy to use and apply but you get what you pay for here.
Savannah R.
Ellenton, FL
I LOVE nail polish and I don't mind splurging on my favorite colors, however, I've had a difficulty finding a white nail polish that doesn't have shimmer or a watered down color - until now! NYC 134 French White Tip is amazing! The color goes on easily and it lasts! After 3 days there has been minimal chipping. I highly recommend for those of you who love the white nail look. No shimmer!!
Harley P.
Griffin , GA
Just okay. If you're the type of person to change their nails almost daily then this would be a good nail polish for you. I purchased this after reading reviews that promised at least 3 days of no chips and was sorely disappointed after it chipped the first day with little to no abuse. Tried it with the matching top coat. Won't be using this long term sadly.
chel. L.
I love this!!! I use their white mostly because it stays on great. But I put it under every color when I paint my nails, and it makes all colors POP!
Bree M.
St. Thomas
It's a very nice colour and stays in for a very long time with out chip and only need 1-2 stocks I the nail. :