(3 Pack) NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel - Extra Shiny Top Coat uploaded by Aerial P.(3 Pack) NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel - Extra Shiny Top Coat uploaded by Dionni H.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

You work hard, so your manicure should work hard too. NYC New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel, in a cascade of luxurious shades, creates instant glamour that will resist any daytime or nighttime drama. Plus it delivers a glossy, high-shine finish... see more...

Edwiina 🌸.
This product is very cheap at my local drug store, said this, you definitely get what you paid for. :( It didn't really make my nails shiny and the paint crumbled off easily.  After a couple uses the bottle became really crusty. I would not buy this again, i would invest in something with a little more quality.
Shantel V.
Fargo
I enjoy using this product on my nails. It's something that affordable for me, and it also stays on for about 2 weeks, depends what you do on a daily for it to come off. But other than that great product that I love using.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
This is a decent topcoat for the price. It cracks too much for really long wear and I wish it had more nourishing ingredients. I typically end up using it as a clear coat on jewelry that breaks out my skin. It has to be reapplied every so often but it lasts a decent amount of time when used that way.
Dionni H.
This is my favorite top coat nail polish. It really is EXTRA SHINY. Easy to apply and it dries quickly. It is a great add to your favorite polish. Gives your nails that extra pop. I would definitely buy this product again!
aya S.
Cairo
I like it it's very useful and treats my nails I adore it and long lasting 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍