BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NOW THERE’S NO NEED TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT FROM YOUR LIP COLOR! Just as fashionable New Yorkers require stunning sartorial style, from of-the-moment, on-trend pieces to accessories that accentuate their best assets, they also need the New Yorker... see more...

E c.
I enjoyed this color for sure! I love a good hot red lip and this color did the trick. It easy to apply, found at any local drugstore or Walmart, and is affordable. This lipstick has decent wear time and doesn’t dry out your lips.
Crystal K.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love love love this color. I tried to find a "winter color" and I couldn't. I get compliments all the time on it. It's my most have :-).I couldn't find it at any store which made me come on Amazon. It was the greatest thing!! I got it for cheaper. The 3 pack for me was getting one for free. After this experience I fell in love with them!
Sandra M.
Fresno, CA
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!! THE COLOR PAY IS AWESOME!! I WILL BUY THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN ITS VERY VERY AFFORDABLE!!! NYC IS A GREAT BRAND WITH SOOOO MANY OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS THIS LIPPIE IS VERY LONG LASTING AND I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE!!!!!
Sukhpreet S.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is such a wonderful red color. It is true to its color and it is highly pigmented. I bought it at my nearest beauty supply store. And compare to the price I think it's a pretty good deal. Highly recommend it to others!
Kylie M.
YUKON, OK
Favorite favorite favorite , it's beautiful!!!! Looks really good on tan skin, I highly recommend any of their lip products but this is my favorite color ❤
Bre B.
This product was my go to ever sense the brand released it. It beyond amazing and it exceeded my expectations. I defiantly will be buying this again!
Paula M.
Delicious for the summertime or any other time you really need to touch up. It is easy to do so convenient! Love the packaging as well.
Isabella p.
I have so many lip sticks cuz my daughter is in a dance group and they requiere that they use red lipstick so this is the one i use
sandra r.
Best product I ever use I always use it i really recommended the product to other people to use it. U won't regret it