BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NOW THERE’S NO NEED TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT FROM YOUR LIP COLOR! Just as fashionable New Yorkers require stunning sartorial style, from of-the-moment, on-trend pieces to accessories that accentuate their best assets, they also need the New Yorker... see more...

Jaime L.
Las Vegas, NV
I have purchased quite a few products from NYC and have been very happy with them especially their lipsticks! I bought this one in ImpREDssive..Love me a good red and bold lip! It goes on smooth and last pretty good. It doesn't dry out the lips and it is easy on the wallet! I have found that my local Wal-Mart has the best selection of NYC cosmetics. Definite recommend and will be buying more!
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
I’ve tried several different brands and colors of lipstick. I absolute have loved each one of the colors I’ve tried and the quality is pretty good. I don’t like that it stains but any dark colored lipstick will do this.
Cheyenne D.
The color did not last it was very waxy! It is cheap so if you need it for a costume and don’t want to spend a lot it’s worth picking up! But the color was not a good red looked cheap but I guess you get what you pay for! I would not reccomend to others!
Blythe S.
I was conflicted about how many stars to give this lipstick. The red is a strange shade because it looks brownish or taupe on some people, but on me it reads as a straight up gray. On the bright side, it goes on nice and creamy and stays on very well
Cj M.
I do enjoy this product. It goes on smooth, has nice pigment, and is very fun in color! I got it for Christmas from a relative who thought that when I requested Nyx and they had mistaken that for NYC. I gave it a chance and I found that despite it being the exact opposite of what I wanted I still liked it.
Gladys E.
This product is pretty good.For the price the quality is not bad but it's not very good either.You have to do a couple coats in order for it to look good.its a nice color red thought.i personality would not buy this product again.
Kris S.
Amherst, OH
This is a very product many of my friends use the same thing we’re hoping I’ll come up with some new colors it seems to stay on the longest when you put it on early morning I don’t seem to get chapped lips it’s a good product
Sobia K.
MN
This product is the BEST thing that has happened to me. At first i was unsure if im gonna like it or not but when i started using it, it did WONDERS. I am also recommending this to all my family and friends. LOVE IT.
Chelsey K.
Columbus, GA
I bought this color for my annual girls Christmas party. I needed a bright Christmasy red. I didn't expect this to be so pretty on! It was absolutely gorgeous! I have continued to use it on special occasions