BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NOW THERE’S NO NEED TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT FROM YOUR LIP COLOR! Just as fashionable New Yorkers require stunning sartorial style, from of-the-moment, on-trend pieces to accessories that accentuate their best assets, they also need the New Yorker... see more...

LA18💋🅿️ A.
San Jose CA
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster GOOOD LIPSTICKS GOOD COLORS AND REALLY PRETTY #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster GOOOD LIPSTICKS GOOD COLORS AND REALLY PRETTY #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster GOOOD LIPSTICKS GOOD COLORS AND REALLY PRETTY #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster GOOOD LIPSTICKS GOOD COLORS AND REALLY PRETTY
Jade H.
This product is meh. Good consistency. Doesn’t stay long. Pretty colour, but I found that my actual lip colour changed how the product colour looked on me. Would try to brand again, but a different shade.
Deana T.
Monaca
Very flattering to any skin tone. Feels good on the lips, not too heavy, not greasy. Affordable, and it’s a good thing because you’ll want more than one color. So stock up on all those great colors, you can afford it.
Brandi S.
Newnan, GA
Love this product! But I love all of there products. It goes on smooth and I only had to reapply it 2 times. The price is the best not too much and it last a long time.
MaCris T.
Mission, TX
This brand is do inexpensive and can get it anywhere... I just don't like that it runs very easily and doesn't stay on very long. But if your running late and have a makeup emergency you can go to the drug store and get it
gina s.
Elmwood Park
I love this product. I r me commended it to many of my friends. Good value.A little pricey but worth it. Nice packaging cut and simple and everything I wanted. Must have.
Imani D.
I love the NYX brand but this lipstick doesn't compare to some from other brands. I like the color of this product especially pared with a darker lip liner. However, it starts to loose its vibrance after a few hours (3-4) which means I continuously have to reply it. The texture is smooth and I have non thing complain about as far as packaging goes,either. Overall a decent lipstick but, don't expect it to last the whole day.
Ingrid D.
Homestead, FL
Me encanta este labial, es cremoso, no reseca los labios, su duración es increíble! Me dura horas intacto aunque beba líquidos. Tiene un color intenso y hermosos! Lo volvería a comprar en este y otros tonos. Lo recomiendo a todos!
Destiny R.
Madisonville, TN
umm where to start at, this product is okay if ou just want something to go on for a few hours. it didn't stay on my lips very long at all. but it goes on very smooth. i wouldn't recommend this if you have little chapped lips.
Jayda R.
Victorville
This product was amazing it's mixed with Springwater it was very affordable I would highly recommend this product to those who want to try it it had an amazing packaging it was really pretty and I would buy this product again