BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NOW THERE’S NO NEED TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT FROM YOUR LIP COLOR! Just as fashionable New Yorkers require stunning sartorial style, from of-the-moment, on-trend pieces to accessories that accentuate their best assets, they also need the New Yorker... see more...

Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
I bought this lipstick in the color, fabfuchsia and I absolutely love it it's not completely matte which is okay but it's very creamy and the one thing I do like about it the most is that it smells delicious, now I bought a more expensive lipstick by Maybelline because I love the color and the fact that it was mattifying but that one actually smells like a box of crayons. This one is great because the price you can't beat I bought it on a whim thinking if I don't like it oh well it was cheap enough but then when I got home and put it on I love it it's one of my new favorite summer colors.
Kristina E.
Arden, NC
I bought this lipstick in the color, exceptionude and I absolutely love it it's not completely matte which is okay but it's very creamy and the one thing I do like about it the most is that it smells delicious, now I bought a more expensive lipstick by Maybelline because I love the color and the fact that it was mattifying but that one actually smells like a box of crayons. This one is great because the price you can't beat I bought it on a whim thinking if I don't like it oh well it was cheap enough but then when I got home and put it on I love it it's one of my new favorite colors.
Jazmin C.
Chicago
Super pretty color! Made my lips look super cute! I got a lot of compliments! I loved it! It lasts as long as you want it to. Super happy with the formula! I recommend this to any skin color! Worth the price!
LA18💋🅿️ A.
San Jose CA
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster GOOOD LIPSTICKS GOOD COLORS AND REALLY PRETTY #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster GOOOD LIPSTICKS GOOD COLORS AND REALLY PRETTY #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster GOOOD LIPSTICKS GOOD COLORS AND REALLY PRETTY #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster GOOOD LIPSTICKS GOOD COLORS AND REALLY PRETTY
Jackeline J.
Hormigueros
I have the nude one, and it goes on easily, creamy with no tugging then when it starts to set and the creaminess fades a little bit. It doesn't become dry though but it does become more of a natural matte type finish. It wears very comfortable on lips and it wears for a long time.
Kenzi A.
Lubbock
NYX is an amazing product!!! I will always use it!! First time user and I will definitely be a repeat!!! It exceeded my expectations and felt so smooth! Beautiful packaging, super cute! I would definitely buy it again, I need more colors now!
MaCris T.
Mission, TX
This brand is do inexpensive and can get it anywhere... I just don't like that it runs very easily and doesn't stay on very long. But if your running late and have a makeup emergency you can go to the drug store and get it
Deana T.
Monaca
Very flattering to any skin tone. Feels good on the lips, not too heavy, not greasy. Affordable, and it’s a good thing because you’ll want more than one color. So stock up on all those great colors, you can afford it.
Andie R.
Plano
I've tried out the NYC lip color a couple of times.
The variety of colors are very beautiful however, the lipstick looks a little cakey when put on.
Also you do need to blot after you apply to avoid smudging.
Jade H.
This product is meh. Good consistency. Doesn’t stay long. Pretty colour, but I found that my actual lip colour changed how the product colour looked on me. Would try to brand again, but a different shade.