BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NOW THERE’S NO NEED TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT FROM YOUR LIP COLOR! Just as fashionable New Yorkers require stunning sartorial style, from of-the-moment, on-trend pieces to accessories that accentuate their best assets, they also need the New Yorker... see more...

(3 Pack) NYC Get It All Lip Color - ExceptioNUDE
  • "This lipstick Is so perfect for natural everyday looks it matches my skin tone and I think it looks perfect on all skintones" in 6 reviews
  • "I bought this lipstick in the color, exceptionude and I absolutely love it it's not completely matte which is okay but it's very creamy and the one thing I do like about it the most is that it smells delicious, now I bought a more expensive lipstick by Maybelline because I love the color and the fact that it was mattifying but that one actually smells like a box of crayons. This one is great because the price you can't beat I bought it on a whim thinking if I don't like it oh well it was cheap enough but then when I got home and put it on I love it it's one of my new favorite colors." in 4 reviews
  • "Really I feel in love with this color It's very pure and natural Long lasting The price is matched with the quality really" in 3 reviews
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
I bought this lipstick in the color, fabfuchsia and I absolutely love it it's not completely matte which is okay but it's very creamy and the one thing I do like about it the most is that it smells delicious, now I bought a more expensive lipstick by Maybelline because I love the color and the fact that it was mattifying but that one actually smells like a box of crayons. This one is great because the price you can't beat I bought it on a whim thinking if I don't like it oh well it was cheap enough but then when I got home and put it on I love it it's one of my new favorite summer colors.
MaCris T.
Mission, TX
This brand is do inexpensive and can get it anywhere... I just don't like that it runs very easily and doesn't stay on very long. But if your running late and have a makeup emergency you can go to the drug store and get it
Alicia C.
I love any lipsticks. They’re perfect to just throw on and go. The packaging was great and the price was perfect. However, it is not long lasting and smudged quite a bit. Unfortunately, I would not buy this again.
Jade H.
This product is meh. Good consistency. Doesn’t stay long. Pretty colour, but I found that my actual lip colour changed how the product colour looked on me. Would try to brand again, but a different shade.
Kristina E.
Arden, NC
Ingrid D.
Homestead, FL
Me encanta este labial, es cremoso, no reseca los labios, su duración es increíble! Me dura horas intacto aunque beba líquidos. Tiene un color intenso y hermosos! Lo volvería a comprar en este y otros tonos. Lo recomiendo a todos!
Destiny R.
Madisonville, TN
umm where to start at, this product is okay if ou just want something to go on for a few hours. it didn't stay on my lips very long at all. but it goes on very smooth. i wouldn't recommend this if you have little chapped lips.
Jackeline J.
Hormigueros
I have the nude one, and it goes on easily, creamy with no tugging then when it starts to set and the creaminess fades a little bit. It doesn't become dry though but it does become more of a natural matte type finish. It wears very comfortable on lips and it wears for a long time.
Kenzi A.
Lubbock
NYX is an amazing product!!! I will always use it!! First time user and I will definitely be a repeat!!! It exceeded my expectations and felt so smooth! Beautiful packaging, super cute! I would definitely buy it again, I need more colors now!
Jayda R.
Victorville
This product was amazing it's mixed with Springwater it was very affordable I would highly recommend this product to those who want to try it it had an amazing packaging it was really pretty and I would buy this product again