BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NOW THERE’S NO NEED TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT FROM YOUR LIP COLOR! Just as fashionable New Yorkers require stunning sartorial style, from of-the-moment, on-trend pieces to accessories that accentuate their best assets, they also need the New Yorker... see more...

(3 Pack) NYC Get It All Lip Color - COPPERific
  • "THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!! THE COLOR PAY IS AWESOME!! I WILL BUY THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN ITS VERY VERY AFFORDABLE!!! NYC IS A GREAT BRAND WITH SOOOO MANY OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS THIS LIPPIE IS VERY LONG LASTING AND I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE!!!!!" in 3 reviews
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
This product was awesome, would use it again anytime, the packaging was nice & a cute easy gift. It was easy to apply and use and is extremely long lasting! I would suggest it to anyone who loves long lasting product
Stephanie C.
totally recommended I take it daily in my and my friends also use it gives a fantastic finish .....totally recommendable I occupy it daily in my I love the colors he combined them with my clothes every day ..............
Kreston D.
Portsmouth, OH
Love this brand for my lips. Last a long time without having to re apply.  Get these at your local drugstores big lots, walmarts
NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear Lipstick
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
nichole p.
If you love the color red as much as I do you will truly enjoy the vibrance of this NYC lipstick. Not only does it pop but it's also affordable and reliable.
Meghan M.
Cedar Rapids , IA
It was more of a chapstick I felt like. It didn't even really do a good job of that. It didn't offer long lasting color - my lips felt slippery and gross.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I really enjoy this product , it's very mosturizing and very affordable it smells good not too overpowering really plumps your lips
Samantha M.
Great color & pigment. You cannot beat the prices on these products & the quality is better than some designer lipsticks.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Are beautiful cream lipsticks with a moisturizing formulation. Most shades are very pigmented with a natural shine.
Jacquelyn K.
One of my favorite lipsticks! Long lasting. Love the colors. Price is great and it’s easy to find in stores!