BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NOW THERE’S NO NEED TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT FROM YOUR LIP COLOR! Just as fashionable New Yorkers require stunning sartorial style, from of-the-moment, on-trend pieces to accessories that accentuate their best assets, they also need the New Yorker... see more...

MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was awesome, would use it again anytime, the packaging was nice & a cute easy gift. It was easy to apply and use and is extremely long lasting! I would suggest it to anyone who loves long lasting product
Kreston D.
Portsmouth
Love this brand for my lips. Last a long time without having to re apply.  Get these at your local drugstores big lots, walmarts
NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear Lipstick
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
totally recommended I take it daily in my and my friends also use it gives a fantastic finish .....totally recommendable I occupy it daily in my I love the colors he combined them with my clothes every day ..............
Nida Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!! THE COLOR PAY IS AWESOME!! I WILL BUY THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN ITS VERY VERY AFFORDABLE!!! NYC IS A GREAT BRAND WITH SOOOO MANY OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS THIS LIPPIE IS VERY LONG LASTING AND I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE!!!!!
nichole p.
If you love the color red as much as I do you will truly enjoy the vibrance of this NYC lipstick. Not only does it pop but it's also affordable and reliable.
Meghan M.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was more of a chapstick I felt like. It didn't even really do a good job of that. It didn't offer long lasting color - my lips felt slippery and gross.
Keyonna H.
Midland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product , it's very mosturizing and very affordable it smells good not too overpowering really plumps your lips
Samantha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color & pigment. You cannot beat the prices on these products & the quality is better than some designer lipsticks.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are beautiful cream lipsticks with a moisturizing formulation. Most shades are very pigmented with a natural shine.
Jacquelyn K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite lipsticks! Long lasting. Love the colors. Price is great and it’s easy to find in stores!