BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NOW THERE’S NO NEED TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT FROM YOUR FOUNDATION. NYC NEW YORK COLOR GET IT ALL BRINGS YOU THE ULTIMATE CITY BASE. NO COMPROMISES. So which is most important to you when you’re shopping for a great foundation? Mattifying, long... see more...

Alyssa S.
For the price, this is amazing. Love the stick format, with two shades can draw on contours and then blend. Can be a bit stubborn to blend. Reasonable amount of coverage, and nice formula for the price. I've been buying and using for a while and have a couple shades to use through the year and to contour with, will keep buying.
Maddie F.
I love it I have used for many years as a teen into an adult . It leaves you a dewy finish it medium coverage . It is easy to apply with the Beauty blender . Yes I would as you can tell I have been rebuying for quit some time .
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Great foundation sticks for contouring!! I love using stick foundation for contouring, it's so much easier than just slapping it on where it goes. I will say that the pigment is not too harsh. Which is AWESOME. So you can gradually apply more if needed. Needs some extra blending. But not terrible for the price
Brooke C.
Franklin, TN
love this for a good contour shade!! easy to blend and great for beginners. would definietly recommend! super early to blend and lightweight.
Ashley W.
Deltona, FL
Barely any coverage. Hard to apply. Just do not like the formula at all. Definitely not going to repurchase.
Madeline R.
Oak Forest, IL
Would not repurchase. If you want a good drugstore foundation, try L.A girl cosmetics.
Winder G.
London, ON
I tried this stick foundation from NYC to compare it to similar higher end products. The price, in comparison, is a no-brainer. This product is less than $5 so a great way to try a stick foundation before investing in the higher end products. However, there is a limited shade selection, and even the quantity of product is a significant amount less than the typical 1 oz bottles. I used up the entire stick in less than a week!
The shades are deceiving based on what you see on the swatch, vs what you see in the packaging and how it goes on. Overall, it looks darker than how it comes out. The product glides on easily, and I tried blending it with a beauty blender, a kabuki brush, a foundation brush, a sponge and my fingers. Overall, it felt too oily, and although it says 'buildable coverage' the more you apply, the more cakey it gets with more creasing. I did try to set it with powders and a setting spray, but still, this happened.
Overall, I would re-invest the $5 into a better product!
Brianna F.
It is not very good. I find it to not last long no matter what I do to try. It doesn’t blend well onto your face and it doesn’t give much coverage. It is easy to apply but there’s not much product in the tube. I would not recommend
Sarah A.
This foundation is not that bad. It reminds me more of a bb cream than it does a foundation. I would like if this foundation was a bit more creamy. It is easy to apply and blend but it is minimal coverage. One thing I like about is it feel like I'm not even wearing makeup and it does leave a nice finished look. I was very surprised with the results