BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Define your eyes like the New York skyline. NYC New York Color Classic Brow & Liner Pencils line your eyes precisely with intense color. Get salon-quality eyebrow shaping with a natural non-waxy finish, and pay less too. BENEFITS 2 in 1 product: this... see more...

(3 Pack) NYC Classic Brow ; Liner Pencil - Jet Black
  • "Goes on great gives that bold even line on your eyes. Looks great easy to apply and clean off. I use it all the time" in 6 reviews
Sabrina R.
Agoura Hills, CA
Uff amo este eyeliner siempre lo he usado desde que tenia 15 nunca lo cambio es muy bueno y te dura muchísimo
Lucia Z.
San Antonio, TX
My go to brand I love using their eyeliners, they are so creamy and easy to apply. Very affordable brand.
Isury W.
Houston , TX
Very black and easy to blend out but it does smudge a lot. That’s the only con I can find.
MzClassy W.
Florida
This nyc liner .Love it. It stays in place all day and it goes on smooth. It is blackest black. They need to make it more available because it's alwa ya sold out
Hyba D.
amazing product they are so beautiful and m so exciting to get them and try them thank u so much to give me this experience and m so happy of u .
I like the colors and shape of products and they'll make me feel so full and sufficient 💜 thank u one more time love u all 💜 when I get them I'll do a video to review them 💓
Ebru S.
3500
I really like this product! I use it for my waterline and it’s stays all day. I don’t use o lot of liners for in my waterline but when i do. I always use this one.
I definitly buy this product again!
rihab s.
tahannaout

very simple has used it writes very well on any well pointed flag and it gives a natural color
i use this product for one year it's not so expensive just 7 euros for one pencil  very easy to prune and it does not finish very fast thanks to its long size
Taylor N.
Tempe, AZ
WHen I used to use straight black pencil, this was my favorite. I mean, you get three, you're all set for at least a month.
These always sharpened really well and the pencil itself lasted a while, but the product didn't stay on as well as some newer products i have found to replace it.
Taylor B.
courtice
Personally I had perviously used this product. It was pretty good considering.I had just bought it at my local drugstore. It’s good and it’s good for people just starting out. I would recommend it to anyone that just needs the basics of te brow!
Mariela P.
This was a perfect match to my eyebrow color. Use a light hand when using or it will look real dark not natural. The pencil was 2x the size of my other more expensive pencil. I know it will last long.