BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Define your eyes like the New York skyline. NYC New York Color Classic Brow & Liner Pencils line your eyes precisely with intense color. Get salon-quality eyebrow shaping with a natural non-waxy finish, and pay less too. BENEFITS 2 in 1 product: this... see more...

(3 Pack) NYC Classic Brow ; Liner Pencil - Jet Black
  • "Goes on great gives that bold even line on your eyes. Looks great easy to apply and clean off. I use it all the time" in 6 reviews
Samantha C.
Baltimore, MD
This liner goes on so smooth and stays on pretty good. I normally like a liquid eye liner but this one wasnt bad for being a pencil. NYC is very cheap and seems to be available at many different stores. If i was in a pinch and needed one i would definitely repurchase
Marie G.
I always use black eyeliner, ever since I was a teen. This has always been my go to Liner, It works Excellent for what I need it, and never disappoints. Very Affordable and Lasts for a very long time. I will definitely purchase again, and Recommend to Friends.
Kathirene O.
Silsbee, TX
This was the first eyeliner I ever used at the age of 15 and I still to this day at 28 think it's a great eyeliner !!! Definitely worth it and at a reasonable price
Jamina P.
This product is my "go-to" drugstore product for my water ducts when I'm doing my makeup. I love this product because it's the most reliable product for me.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Now I would have to say just like they say you need a black dress in the closet you need a black eyeliner and this is the black eyeliner that doesn’t let you down it’s really easy to apply and use and I’d buy this overtime
Katelyn S.
BETHLEHEM, PA
A great go to pencil that is cheap and effective. It is a little hard to work with so I don't recommend using it on your waterline as an eyeliner, but it does great as a cheap eyebrow pencil. They have a few colors but you may have to use something else to get the right shade depending on what you need.
reagan d.
Blairsville
I liked this product. Don't usually use this type of eyeliner. Wet eyeliner works best for me. I bought this from sephora. I wish it could have lasted longer. Affordable. I would recommend it to others and to use more than you usually would!
Anaïs C.
Omaha
I have a hard time finding eye liner that works well for me but I really like this brand. It stays on and won't wash off or smudge, which is a must for me. It will last you all day
Ashley S.
Fairfield, CT
I think this product gives a pretty good bang for your buck. It’s inexpensive and has really great pigmentation. I did have some issues with smudging after several hours of wear though.
Stacey A.
Pensacola, FL
Lately ive been using pencils instead of liquid liner nd i can say i love this color comes on nice nd i get this regularly doesnt cost much either.