(3 Pack) NYC Cheek Glow Powder Blush - Riverside Rose uploaded by stephanie m.(3 Pack) NYC Cheek Glow Powder Blush - Riverside Rose uploaded by Devon W.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC New York Color Cheek Glow Blush will make your cheeks rosy red at a red-hot price. Just like love’s first blush. This cute blush powder compact provides sheer, natural-looking color to cheeks. Just sweep it on for a beautiful flush of color –... see more...

(3 Pack) NYC Cheek Glow Powder Blush - Riverside Rose
  • "absolutely stunning blush!!  rosy warm undertone,slight shimmer to it in the light that i absolutely loved! con, i think maybe another colour would have worked better for me but it was still a gorgeous colour, so i mostly use it on my friends but i would and do recommend it!" in 6 reviews
  • "an original powder blush that gives you a natural look. i really appreacited the products. it hides completely the contouring arts you want to hide. i recommand it for ou guys for a natural look . certainly, i will buy the product again. " in 4 reviews
Madison L.
Charlotte
I can never find a blush that matches my skin tone. This is an inexpensive blush that I just wanted to try because I gave up on all other expensive brands. Y'all!!! This was the PERFECT color for my skin tone, it stayed on all day and has a little shimmer so I don't have to apply highlighter along with the blush. I couldn't recommend this blush more.
Shanna T.
Fitzgerald , GA
I have this product in my makeup bag right now. I use it everyday. You have to use more of the product to get the results you are looking for but the color lasts all day. Doesnt feel heavy on the skin. Pricing for this product is excellent. I will definitely buy again.
Kelli C.
New Jersey
The best thing about this blush is how affordable it is. Its such a pretty color and i dont believe you need to buy high end expensive blushes in order to look good. This is soft and great for all ages and skin types and lives up to all of the high end brands.
Patricia A.
Lawrence
I use this as a highlighter even on my face, my cupids bow and the bridge of my nose along with cheek bones. I do have to apply it a little more than Id like to,to actually get it thick an to last longer. My skin tone is med. an it looks perfect with my skin tone.
LularoeTianaRow R.
Pullman
This Blush has great coverage for powder, also works well on top of cream based blush for a nice sheer finish. I have Olive skin and love it for the summer for light coverage. One con it can break easy, recommendation don't toss it on your counter too hard.
Joyce C.
Plano, TX
has and will always be my favorite blush!!! awesome pigmentation as well as a really good consistency. not too difficult to pick up with a brush, the application comes off stunningly well! I always have two one each of my favorite purses because i love it!
Diana B.
Im very picky with my blush but this one is incredible. It applies very well and im sure it works with all skin types. The pigmentation is perfect as long as you know how to apply it, you'll be fine. I love the product and its officially my new blush
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I've been using this blush since I very first started out with makeup. It's easy to blend and apply. I love the color and it's very affordable. I would defiantly recommend this product to girls just trying out makeup! Great quality, great price!
kenya g.
Del Valle, TX
This product is super inexpensive. One of my fav drugstore products. It’s looks like a natural blush on your face. I recommend it more for light to medium skin tones. It’s pretty long lasting and I have repurchased this item 5 times already!!!
Emily W.
Looking for cheap makeup that doesn’t last very long? NYC Is your stuff. It works well for younger girls who are just starting out with their makeup experience tho. Recommend to first timers (NYC IS BETTER FOR NAIL-POLISH)