(3 Pack) NYC Cheek Glow Powder Blush - Riverside Rose uploaded by Devon W.(3 Pack) NYC Cheek Glow Powder Blush - Riverside Rose uploaded by stephanie m.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC New York Color Cheek Glow Blush will make your cheeks rosy red at a red-hot price. Just like love’s first blush. This cute blush powder compact provides sheer, natural-looking color to cheeks. Just sweep it on for a beautiful flush of color –... see more...

stephanie m.
Long Beach
I bought quite a few different shades of this NYC blush! There is a wide variety to choose from, beautiful shades and the formula is nice and easy to apply. This blush lasts all day and looks very natural, I recommend you try it. I love this product and hope you all do too.
Nikki C.
Wayland, NY
This is a great product for the price. Its really hard to find a blush that has a tint of pink and bronzer in it at the same time. Its really hard to find that in a tone or a shade that goes good aganist a fair complection and doesnt look harsh and insane. The blush can look way over done and in your face and the bronzer makes you look like your trying to be a shade far from what you are. So to find a blend when your super pale like me and together is very hard. This is very natural and glowy I love using this and for the price you cant beat it!
Madison L.
Charlotte
I can never find a blush that matches my skin tone. This is an inexpensive blush that I just wanted to try because I gave up on all other expensive brands. Y'all!!! This was the PERFECT color for my skin tone, it stayed on all day and has a little shimmer so I don't have to apply highlighter along with the blush. I couldn't recommend this blush more.
Natalie M.
I am a major makeup buff and a skin care fanatic so i make sure the products i use are affordable as well as effective, this product checks all the boxes! Great packaging, wonderful product, great bang for the buck and affordable ! I would highly recommend this product to all my friends.
Shanna T.
Fitzgerald , GA
I have this product in my makeup bag right now. I use it everyday. You have to use more of the product to get the results you are looking for but the color lasts all day. Doesnt feel heavy on the skin. Pricing for this product is excellent. I will definitely buy again.
Kelli C.
New Jersey
The best thing about this blush is how affordable it is. Its such a pretty color and i dont believe you need to buy high end expensive blushes in order to look good. This is soft and great for all ages and skin types and lives up to all of the high end brands.
Patricia A.
Lawrence
I use this as a highlighter even on my face, my cupids bow and the bridge of my nose along with cheek bones. I do have to apply it a little more than Id like to,to actually get it thick an to last longer. My skin tone is med. an it looks perfect with my skin tone.
LularoeTianaRow R.
Pullman
This Blush has great coverage for powder, also works well on top of cream based blush for a nice sheer finish. I have Olive skin and love it for the summer for light coverage. One con it can break easy, recommendation don't toss it on your counter too hard.
Joyce C.
Plano, TX
has and will always be my favorite blush!!! awesome pigmentation as well as a really good consistency. not too difficult to pick up with a brush, the application comes off stunningly well! I always have two one each of my favorite purses because i love it!
Diana B.
Im very picky with my blush but this one is incredible. It applies very well and im sure it works with all skin types. The pigmentation is perfect as long as you know how to apply it, you'll be fine. I love the product and its officially my new blush