(3 Pack) NYC Big Bold Gloss - Voluminous Peach uploaded by Jay 💖.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

It's time to get noticed! Get voluminous lips in one effortless stroke thanks to NYC’s new BIG BOLD GLOSS. You have always dreamed of plumped lips? This incredible lipgloss not only gives you an up to 4hours shine, but also up to 50% more volume to... see more...

Paula N.
I love this lip gloss, it gives color all day, and does not feel sticky. It exceeded expectations, because I hate it when lip gloss or lip stick cracks or feels oily. I use lip gloss everyday and would not change anything with this product. It is my go to lip gloss.
Kaviana T.
Dubuque
wonderfulm great product hopefully and could be used for every nbody that loves it so much. i need some more of yall products that good for my pulp lips and the brand is so wonderful it gives my lips wonderful soft lips to begin with and i would assist more of your brand smells wonderful
Chloe H.
Screamer
I don't have this exact type but I do have a couple of the lip glosses but not in this color or pack of 3 but them by there selfs are really good lip glosses they are very shiny and are pigmented for lip glosses but they are kind of sticky but I guess you would that's like most lip glosses
Chelsea D.
Hardin
Love LOVE this gloss I believe it's plumping gloss I have several different colors but I love layering this color over my favorite lipsticks or using it alone it's STUNNINGLY beautiful! I highly highly recommend this product love NYC products they are affordable and work wonderfully! #NYCCosmetics #LoveNYC
Chaney Elizabeth B.
Morgantown, KY
OMG!! This is the best lipgloss I have found!!! The color is beautiful and it is a great gloss to it! I use this about once a week so I can switch up and it lasts all day! I would definitely recommend this to everyone and I would and do buy it over and over again!!!
Shannon S.
Pelzer, SC
this was my first makeup brands i started out with when i first stated doing my own make up there the best ever  i have use there lip stuff for as long as i can remember i have tried a lot from them but there lip line have use a good but of and the colors are so pretty and thee good prices as well
Adriana C.
I have used a gloss from NYC before and it is amazing! It lasts a very long time, no need to apply every hour. I use this product for special occasions for the reason being that it lasts a long time. Yes it did meet my expectations, very pigmented and long lasting. I will be buying many variations of colors!
Gabrielle M.
Lip gloss lover! Sometimes instead of wearing lipstick I just want to go for a simple glossy look. This lipgloss does the job! I love how shiny yet moisturizing this product is! It goes on smooth and I don’t have to reapply often! I recommend this product to all my glossy lip lovers!
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I love this gloss! It's so shimmery and shiny and the color is perfect. I bought mine online and it definitely met my expectations. It's not very sticky like other glosses and it last pretty well too. I'd recommend this gloss to my friends
Natalie P.
Boone, NC
First off, the brand is super affordable which is awesome! I got this gloss and a nude color lipstick and use them together--the perfect pair! This gloss adds just the right amount of shine without being sticky or gross. Highly reccomend!