BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Pink Lady (DC),Big City! Big Apple! Big Care! Need a touch of cushiony sweetness in the daily grind of NYC Only NYC New York Color could find the citys soft spot with their new deliciously feel good APPLELICIOUS lip... see more...

Dannielle R.
Dannielle R.
Toledo , OH
Love the light shimmer without overwhelming to much color. It simple and looks good. Best part is the inexpensive price.
allison m.
allison m.
Not the best. You have to reapply too often. The smell is relatively nice. And the color itself is great, it's jus a hassle.
Madelyn G.
Madelyn G.
I keep this in my pocket at work cause it's a quick gloss application. I love the color and how hydrating it is.
Samira S.
Samira S.
Sétif
This product is great and it gives my lips a more feminine look, it is also very smooth I used it once and I will definitely want to use it again
amna n.
amna n.
Ostend
I love them! I picked one up on a whim last summer and have bought three more since...I like the smell and I feel they do a decent job of moisturizing my lips.
Lubna H.
Lubna H.
Berchem
AMAZING! The pigment and lasting power is incredible. I would definitely purchase more of this lipsticks.
Amy R.
Amy R.
I love this lip balm, it has a nice colour to it and the price isn't that bad compared to other brands. The packaging is so cute, it's the first time I've ever bored a lipstick from this brand! Yes I think I would but it again.