BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Pink Lady (DC),Big City! Big Apple! Big Care! Need a touch of cushiony sweetness in the daily grind of NYC Only NYC New York Color could find the citys soft spot with their new deliciously feel good APPLELICIOUS lip... see more...

Lindsey W.
Tucson, AZ
This is a moisturizing, comfortable balm with a touch of color to brighten up your complexion. It's super affordable. However, the packaging is cheap, and the lid cracks easily. It's great product to keep in your purse because you don't need a mirror for application.
Carrie C.
This lip balm has made my lips feel beautiful and delicate. I bought this product at Walmart in the beauty aisle. The packaging is eye catching, it was the first thing I saw on the shelf. It lasted all day and night, I would buy this product again.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This was okay but I wouldn't buy it it again. This product smells strongly of artificial apple, which made me reluctant to wear it. It also is only slightly opaque, which on my lips looks weird and streaky once applied if I'm not careful.
hafsah m.
newark
It has a very nice color when you first where it. It's smooth and nice on the lips. But then it starts to wear off about thirty minutes after you put it on. If you don't mind putting it on multiple times a day I recommend it!
Talia R.
Love these lip balms! They're creamy and moisturizing and the price is great! They're a great dupe for baby lips except they're better because they don't leave that filmy residue. Highly recommend to others!
Adriana B.
Flint
Absolutely love this color !! It looks amazing on ! It’s long lasting only had to apply twice ! I am a repeating user ! It has really nice and cute packing ! It’s kinda on the pricey side but worth it! I’ll definitely recommend it to others !
Anna G.
Robbins
I don’t wear a lot of make up at all! But when I do I like to find something that I love that is affordable! Color last a great while! Good price for the name! I would buy again in the future
Jackie O.
Twin lakea
I loved the color. This color was amazing in my opinion. It was also very smooth putting it on. It could have been better if the color was a little longer lasting.
Melinda H.
Queens Vlg, NY
It has a decent amount of moisture when you first apply but my lips dried out and began to flake after about an hour. I found myself reapplying more often than I wanted to.
Jody D.
This is good lip gloss. It's a little more on the pricier side of similar products. Leaves my lips feeling glossy and soft. Compares well to similar products.