BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Applelicious Pink (DC),Big City! Big Apple! Big Care! Need a touch of cushiony sweetness in the daily grind of NYC Only NYC New York Color could find the citys soft spot with their new deliciously feel good... see more...

Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE!!!

I use these lip colors all the time they’re always in my purse for quick reach and they’re colors are so rich creamy and pigmented, not sticky or tacky at all, and anything matte dries down fully matte! 100% recommend.
Melissa F.
macon, GA
This is the only one I have of all the NYC Lip Balms but I highly enjoy it. It gives me the perfect tint for a bare lip. The price couldn't get any better either. I bought this one at Ulta on their drug store side. I plan on buying more of the different shade and recommend it.
Ijhana H.
Brooklyn
This color is truly great and amazing if you are trying to look very cute and looking for a  product you could buy that is very long lasting and it is very very great and highly meet expectations if you are willing to buy you will meet them and I would recommend this to others
Lauren T.
Liberty
For the price the pigmentation in these lippies are fenomenal. I ordered them online and it didn't take long at all to come in the mail. Super easy to use and you don't have to touch it up much. It exceeds my expectations and I recommend this product to all makeup lovers.
Kristina A.
Hydrating and I loved the wash of color.. smelled really nice too... it's very easy to apply, as a mom on the go I need something hydrating and don't need to apply with a mirror... the packaging is cute and simple I recommended my friends to pick them up and they loved it
Vanessa O.
Laredo
This product was OK I just didn’t like the color on my lips honestly. The packaging was not the best.I am a repeating user.I had a horrible packaging kind a cheap looking.Didn’t last very long on the lips either. I honestly would recommend something honestly better.
Christine Z.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Very nice light pinkish gloss. Anyone looking to to purchase a very gloss this is it. It gives your lips that glossy look. Product is very easy to apply. It last a few hours but it's still worth the try. I would buy it again once I run out. Really recommend it!
Jojo L.
Oak Harbor, WA
Omg this glossy lip balm is amazing. If ever i forget my lip balm in the car or anything, this is always my back up. It smells amazing. The color is great. It's not too dark or too light. It's perfect for everyday and any day look. Highly recommend it.
Ishita G.
Lansing
Right amount of moisture for your delicate lips with right mild color. It lasts for good 3-4 hours but then another application is to be followed. Easy to use and recommended as you can carry it wherever you go
Anna Z.
Charlotte, NC
Love the way this color made my lips feel and look! Kept my lips moist but also poppin! I would highly reccomend this product to any one on a budget, and I will definitely be buying this product in the futur in more than one shade! This is a MUST buy!