BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Applelicious Pink (DC),Big City! Big Apple! Big Care! Need a touch of cushiony sweetness in the daily grind of NYC Only NYC New York Color could find the citys soft spot with their new deliciously feel good... see more...

(3 Pack) NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Applelicious Pink (DC)
  • "Looks pretty on lips gives a nice light lip tint and feels very smooth and soft. Looks more of a natural lip color" in 5 reviews
  • "Hydrating and I loved the wash of color.. smelled really nice too... it's very easy to apply, as a mom on the go I need something hydrating and don't need to apply with a mirror... the packaging is cute and simple I recommended my friends to pick them up and they loved it" in 5 reviews
Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE!!!

I use these lip colors all the time they’re always in my purse for quick reach and they’re colors are so rich creamy and pigmented, not sticky or tacky at all, and anything matte dries down fully matte! 100% recommend.
Ijhana H.
Brooklyn , NY
This color is truly great and amazing if you are trying to look very cute and looking for a  product you could buy that is very long lasting and it is very very great and highly meet expectations if you are willing to buy you will meet them and I would recommend this to others
Vanessa O.
Laredo
This product was OK I just didn’t like the color on my lips honestly. The packaging was not the best.I am a repeating user.I had a horrible packaging kind a cheap looking.Didn’t last very long on the lips either. I honestly would recommend something honestly better.
Christine Z.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Very nice light pinkish gloss. Anyone looking to to purchase a very gloss this is it. It gives your lips that glossy look. Product is very easy to apply. It last a few hours but it's still worth the try. I would buy it again once I run out. Really recommend it!
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absulutly love this product! Such a good value! The first time I used this I fell completely in love with this! I will definitely purchase again and I will highly recommend you try this product! 5 stars forsure! Love it! Also I love the brand!!!
Ana R.
Sanford, FL
This product is extremely moisturizing it almost has the consistency of a moisturizing lip balm but it's tinted which I like it's not an extreme pop of color but it's just enough to make any look pull together correctly
Eboney J.
South Holland, IL
This appelicious lip gloss is so cute I love the color, the scent smells so good and it's good for your lips it's leaves your lips moist and glossy. Plus it dosnt make your lips messy or sticky ladies you gotta try it!!! 💋😗😘💖❤👄👍💯
Fiona B.
Gainesville, GA
Packaging is very nice and easy to open. The smell has a nice scent. It glides on the lips nicely and usually lasts 2-3 hours depending on if I've eaten in between on not.i would try again but I different color.
Maria del Mar R.
Jacksonville, FL
Where to start?? It's an amazing lippie. The color is a dark pink with a tint of red. Maybe a dark rosey color is a better discription. It goes on super smooth. It's moisturizing and smells amazing. It goes on a bit sheer but opaque at the same time. It's buildable. I love all of their colors for this collection.
Ishita G.
Lansing , MI
Right amount of moisture for your delicate lips with right mild color. It lasts for good 3-4 hours but then another application is to be followed. Easy to use and recommended as you can carry it wherever you go