Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & TreatmentsNYC New York Color
(3 Pack) NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Apple Blossom (DC)

(3 Pack) NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Apple Blossom (DC)

by NYC New York Color

NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Apple Blossom (DC),Big City! Big Apple! Big Care! Need a touch of cushiony sweetness in the daily grind of NYC Only NYC New York Color could find the citys soft spot with their new deliciously feel good APPLELICIOUS...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (3 Pack) NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Apple Blossom (DC)!
Product Highlights
I love lip balms and this is two in One it's a lip balm with a tint wich is perfect. Not only that the flavors are amazing, the quality is also really amazing for the price. I love this product and I wouldn't highly recommend,and it great for you and your kidsin reviews
Dominique C.
National City, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Apple Plum Pie (DC)
Love the color and the way look on my lips. Also i love the way it comes with differences color it comes in a
Ishita G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Applelicious
Right amount of moisture for your delicate lips with right mild color. It lasts for good 3-4 hours but then another application is to be followed. Easy to use and recommended as you can carry it wherever you go
brianna M.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Apple Blossom (DC)
Super cute and convenient packaging. Easy to carry around. Very cheap and comes in an array of shades. They smell very similar to the candy Swedish fish! They're great to carry around when you're in need of not only of light (depending on which shade u pick and how heavy u apply) wash of color but a little moisture on your lips as well! Definitely recommend.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Review for: (3 Pack) NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Apple Blossom (DC)
Very glossy very cute use it alot. I would buy it again and reccomed it to anyone. I've bought it twice maybe 3 times so I'm not a first time user. It last all day besides maybe a few touch ups here and there. I would definitely buy it again
Kayla A.
Murrieta , CA
Review for: Applelicious
HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE!!! I use these lip colors all the time they’re always in my purse for quick reach and they’re colors are so rich creamy and pigmented, not sticky or tacky at all, and anything matte dries down fully matte! 100% recommend.
Kenia Evangelista G.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Apple Blueberry Pie (DC)
Super creamy lip gloss, leaves the mouth soft and with a super-yummy aroma, besides keeping lips moisturized.
brianna M.
Review for: Applelicious
loooooooooooove these products. These balms are super cheat, super moisturizing and add just the right touch of color. Super effective and easy to use packaging. Not to harsh or dry on the lips. Would definitely recommend to someone looking for a light wash of color. Available in quite a few colors and can be found almost anywhere NYC is carried.
Karla C.
Saint Cloud
Review for: (3 Pack) NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Apple Plum Pie (DC)
My first time buying it. It was lots of money but wrought it. I make my lips cuter and the color I got was red. You guys should get it.
Jeinelis J.
Ocala, FL
Review for: (3 Pack) NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Apple Blossom (DC)
It smells beautifully nice and it leaves a smooth color, its not to bright and not to clear, it’s perfect.
Keiria M.
Robinsonville
Review for: (3 Pack) NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Apple Plum Pie (DC)
I don't usually wear lipstick but I kinda like this kind of lipstick it's not to much and it's not to bad it's in the middle but it's good lip stick no doubt N.Y.C. New York Color Get It All Lip Color

Looking for your answer?