New ParentNursing & FeedingBreast Milk Storage ContainersNUK
3 Pack - Seal N' Go Breast Milk Storage Bags 50 ea

3 Pack - NUK Seal N' Go Breast Milk Storage Bags 50 ea

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 885131628978Heading Encourages healthy oral development. Purpose Storage Bags Manufacturer Nuk Usa Directions Seal 'n Go breast milk storage bags are pre-sterilized, do not wash before use. To fill for breast milk storage: Put...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Pack - NUK Seal N' Go Breast Milk Storage Bags 50 ea!
Helga Z.
I was gifted some of these at my baby shower. I was a cow and went through these bags very quickly. I never had problems with breakage or leakage. Lay them flat in the freezer so they freeze skinny, then I'd place them upright in a storage bin to save room.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
NUK has great storage bags so that your breast milk can stay fresh but also don’t have to worry about it leaking and loosing any of that precious milk but are also easy enough to open so if your husband or anyone wants to warm it and add to a bottle it’s super easy. Definitely recommend NUK
Nancy  R.
3 Pack - NUK Seal N' Go Breast Milk Storage Bags 50 ea uploaded by Nancy  R.
Purchased at: Target
I used for 6 months Since my baby was born I started to pump the breastmilk and I needed to store the breast milk I found these super resistant bags and the very reasonable price they do a good job when storing the milk since you freeze and unfreeze it the bags are very resistant just make sure to seal them well I recommend 100% this product
Jess  K.
3 Pack - NUK Seal N' Go Breast Milk Storage Bags 50 ea uploaded by Jess  K.
These bags have been so great for storing pumped milk! I haven't had any bags break or spill, they're easy to label, and they freeze flat for compact storage. I take them from this storage & can usually fit around 10 bags, or 50 ounces, into a gallon freezer bag for bringing to the grandparents.
Alyssa M.
Bartonsville, PA
So I’ve only used these bags so I can’t really say if they’re the best out there, but I loved them! I wouldn’t change anything about them, they did what they should’ve and got the job done. And for a pretty good price you would get a whole box of I think 50. Great deal
Sarah L.
Vancouver, WA
3 Pack - NUK Seal N' Go Breast Milk Storage Bags 50 ea uploaded by Sarah L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am an over producer. I pump and store my milk for 6 months or more sometimes before I finally use it. I was using another brands bags, and noticed the bags of milk from six months ago, were leaking almost every time I defrosted them. I switched to NUK, and I'll never use any other bag. They are a thick flexible material, freeze super flat, no leaking, easy to transfer to and from, and seal great.
Iriz V.
Stafford, VA
I started with this brand of milk storage and liked it just a little. It’s affordable. I love that it does lay flat in the freezer .
Samara B.
Merced, CA
I really like this type of bag something that I can afford and it keeps the milk fresh and ready for baby to drink
Jessica J.
Elkton, MD
These bags were a quick and easy pack up and bring it with me when needed! It was very affordable and there were 50 bags in each box. This exceeded my expectations and I’d recommend to anyone!
Ashley  D.
Yucca Valley, CA
In comparison to other brands I did find these bags to be a super low quality. The bags broke, leaked and sometimes even tore when trying to open. Disappointed in quality with such a well known brand. Discontinued use and found replacement.

Looking for your answer?