BeautyHair ProductsNot Your Mother's
3 Pack - Way To Grow Leave-In Conditioner 6 oz

3 Pack - Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave-In Conditioner 6 oz

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 688047130241This salon formula is infused with Procapil, a breakthrough combination of ingredients that's been clinically proven to help your hair grow stronger and longer faster. Way to Grow will moisturize, detangle and smooth...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 3 Pack - Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave-In Conditioner 6 oz!
Royce H.
Quinlan, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 2 Pack - Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave-In Conditioner 6 oz, 3 Pack - Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave-In Conditioner 6 oz
Amazing product! It worked well on my thin very straight and sometimes frizzed hair the leavein conditioner. The shampoo and conditioner absolutely strengthens your hair and makes it grow faster.
Sarah G.
Gilroy, CA
Review for: 2 Pack - Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave-In Conditioner 6 oz
We love this in our household! I use it on both my girls and my hair! It’s super affordable and I can get it in my Walmart order...winning! It does not make our hair oily and it does not make our hair have any build up.
India M.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Review for: 3 Pack - Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave-In Conditioner 6 oz
This product makes my hair really greasy, even if I just use a little. I am disappointed excuse I love the shampoo and conditioner.
Stacey G.
Review for: 2 Pack - Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave-In Conditioner 6 oz
Absolutely Love this Product!! I have had a time with Growing my hair and this Product has helped with that so much!
Alexa B.
Columbus, OH
Smells so good and made my hair really healthy looking. Would definitely buy again and recommend this product
Paeten R.
walestownship
Review for: 3 Pack - Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave-In Conditioner 6 oz
Definitely read the fine print. It’s misleading and not for growing new hair just a way to improve the damaged hair
Madeline M.
This is my second time buying this product and I absolutely love it. It smells amazing and makes my hair super soft are usually apply it to my hair after I get out of the shower.. I highly recommend
AMIE M.
Haysville, KS
Amazing product. Not your mothers products are my favorite. They smell great and work amazing on my color damaged hair
Jessica Z.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 3 Pack - Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave-In Conditioner 6 oz
Priced just right...has great texture and wonderful smell!! I love it!! I have hair down past my butt and it leaves my hair soft while removing tangles!
Angel R.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: 6 Pack - Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave-In Conditioner 6 oz
I've no my hair has been growing alot faster since I started using this product. It's amazing to detangling and for a leave in conditioner

Looking for your answer?