(3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer NCL008 Copper : Beauty

Instantly conceal and cover imperfections, blemishes, and dark circles with the Nicka K New York HD Concealer. Weightless, hydrating, yet pigment rich, the formula boasts light diffusing technology that provides coverage that diffuses discoloration with a second skin, soft focus finish. 15 ml/g / 0.51 fl oz

How do you know which one to use ? I got one and it is way pass my skintone🙄
Start your review of (3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer NCL008 Copper : Beauty!
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Nicka K New York HD Concealer
I’ve used this several times as an eyelid base and no no no... it is super pasty and does not spread evenly. This concealer is not buildable. It doesn’t go on well with a brush, finger, or sponge. Nicka K has amazing products, just this one totally missed the mark for me!
Gastonia
(3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer NCL008 Copper : Beauty uploaded by Tavie B.
This is one of my favorite concealer. It doesn’t dry out your face. It looks natural especially if you use the right shade. Easy to apply and blend with other makeup. I recommend everyone trying this one.
This isn’t one of my favorite concealers from the drugstore . Safe your money and don’t buy this. It may look like a dupe for the LA girl one but it feels way differently . It’s very waxy and it’s hard to apply/blend . The applicator doesn’t work and I’ve bought this concealer 3 times thinking that it’s the applicator that doesn’t work when it’s just truly that none of them work . Also they do not have a lighter shade for people with lighter complexions like myself . I really love Nicka K but this concealer is a hard pass for me (3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer NCL008 Copper : Beauty
New york
It does the job i use it all the time but i feel like its too thick sometimes and its just annoying because sometimes i dont feel like i got full coverage but if you dont have major spots its good.
Elkhart, IN
(3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer NCL008 Copper : Beauty uploaded by Tatiana J.
The coverage for his product is A AMAZING . Very light weight..... However it does dry up pretty fast and once that happens if it’s not blended out before it dries it tends to begin to get clumpy making it hard to use .
cowboy town
(3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer NCL008 Copper : Beauty uploaded by αtlas ,.
(3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer NCL008 Copper : Beauty uploaded by αtlas ,.
i don’t really have a product to compare this to because this is my first concealer. it works well. it’s pretty cheap and it works well. it covers up blemishes and all. i probably would buy this again unless i find another one. but the reason there isn’t five stars is the application. not only is it hard to squeeze it out, once it’s out, the brushes make it awkward to put it on your face and putting it on your finger, brush, sponge, whatever makes it a bit too messy.
Oklahoma city , OK
(3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer NCL008 Copper : Beauty uploaded by MsWinter B.
This #concealer is really good in a pinch. It was great when I first started using it, but it did dry out after about a month of using it daily. I think is good for #medium #undereye #coverage & it does a decent job for the price. I would recommend this to others who are on a budget. I will say it's #decent.
Detroit
(3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer NCL008 Copper : Beauty uploaded by shay 🥀.
this concealer is a LIFE SAVER. i was looking for some so i decided to go into a local beauty supply because i need makeup for the school year. it was only 2 dollars which was perfect for me since i came with a minimal amount of cash. i went home and tried it out and it was amazing, definitely will be purchasing again since i need a lighter shade but all and all it's perfect for me 10-10 would recommend :)
Doral, FL
This is the concealer I use at the moment, it has a thick consistency and blends out well however it gets oily after a short while. The biggest con is that I literally feel it on my skin. I am going to get through the tube I have but i won't repurchase. I would recommend this for persons with dry skin because it gets oily.
Up until recently, I had been using the Nicka K concealer. I find that it does not have as many shades as the L.A. girl concealers. This concealer is also thicker that the L.A. girls. It has similar results if you find the right shade for you, but the shades are slightly more red based for my skin which doesn't work well.