(3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer NCL008 Copper : Beauty

Instantly conceal and cover imperfections, blemishes, and dark circles with the Nicka K New York HD Concealer. Weightless, hydrating, yet pigment rich, the formula boasts light diffusing technology that provides coverage that diffuses discoloration with a second skin, soft focus finish. 15 ml/g / 0.51 fl oz

How do you know which one to use ? I got one and it is way pass my skintone🙄
Start your review of (3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer NCL008 Copper : Beauty!
Review for: Nicka K New York HD Concealer
I adore this concealer! It has a similar applicator to the LA girl pro concealer except larger. It’s a thick concealer with awesome blend ability and full coverage. And for the price at my beauty supply $1.99 I rave about this ! It last all day and doesn’t need much powder to set!
LITHONIA, GA
Although I was thinking the amount you get is great I'm not a big fan of this concealer. It dries kind of chalky but worst of all...air pockets! It has happened to my at least 3 times that an air pocket has caused the top to fly off when I squeezed it gently. A big mess. I'll never buy again.
Memphis, TN
(3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer NCL008 Copper : Beauty okay so, amazing coverage!! Thick consistency but still moveable. Great pigmentation the only think o can say I had problems with is undereye creasing! Love this more than la girl.
Louisville
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: NICKA K HD Concealer - NCL009 Lion
Soooo this product is great for cutting my crease. I do build my shadows on top of it. I don’t use it on my skin I think it’s kinda thick to blend and it takes forever. I would recommend it but only for crease cutting.
Brooklyn , NY
(3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer NCL008 Copper : Beauty uploaded by Tiffany S.
(3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer NCL008 Copper : Beauty uploaded by Tiffany S.
I found these concealed at my local beauty supply store. I was actually looking for LA girl concealers but they were sold out. These were $1.99 I believe so I decided to give them a try. There great for any blemishes. I have the colors Coffee and Chocolate. Coffee is almost my exact color so I use it to conceal my blemishes and I use the chocolate to contour. I would also say, since using these concealers my makeup has been looking beyond flawless. These concealers are truly amazing!
5737 Lansdowne avenue
I mostly use it in my clients at school that are close to the shade because I grabbed the wrong one but it works well especially when you cover up bags under your eyes.
Jonesboro, GA
Review for: (6 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer - NCL002 Fawn
I love this concealer. It is full coverage and the price is really good. The only complaint is that if I don’t spread it out fast then it is very hard to blend afterwards. I would have to add oil to the formula to make it moveable. But other than that I love it.
Talladega, AL
It's okay just doesn't give me the coverage that I would. Like but it blends well it isn't patchy and really affordable. I don't plan on buying again but well maybe if I can't get anywhere else other than that Idk but try it out
Charlotte, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer - NCL003 Fallow
I really like how matte these concealers are. I have several of the (3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer NCL008 Copper : Beauty in different colors. The concealer is easy to blend out. And is very shade friendly. And the price is only 2.99 at your local beauty supply
APO, AE
(3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer NCL008 Copper : Beauty uploaded by Kaylah T.
Very affordable long lasting full coverage make up. It has a weird perfume kinda smell, and is a little thick. But it still gives the job down nicely. (3 Pack) NICKA K HD Concealer NCL008 Copper : Beauty