(3 Pack) MILANI Texture Creams Specialty Nail Lacquer - Limited Edition Collection - Tanted In Red

BY MILANI

MILANI Texture Creams Specialty Nail Lacquer - Limited Edition Collection - Tanted In Red,Limited Edition Collection Bright, vibrant crme nail lacquer with a textured, matte finish. DIRECTIONS To remove, soak a cotton ball with acetone based nail... see more...

Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Rubidoux
I LOVE LOVE MILANI such a awesome brand affordable. You get great results at a lower cost. The colors are so vibrate and beautiful it can stay up to 3 weeks .Very easy to use . You can find it online or at your local walmart. The type of nail polish you just cant get enough of and want to collect them all.
Regina R.
Regina R.
I love to paint my nails and my nieces. And they love to use these nail polishes the most. Like always nail polish chips but it seems this take a little while to start chipping.
Otaviana M.
Otaviana M.
It is a high quality product and very good, speak very well of it! It is one of my favorite brands, I recommend.
Lucciana F.
Lucciana F.
Chiclayo
me encanta estos productos se los recomiendo son una muy buena marca y en especial si se trata de manicure
Reham M.
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
It's amaaaszing ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ I can't imagine my life without it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜waaaw ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I would love to use it a gain and again ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜