(3 Pack) MILANI Texture Creams Specialty Nail Lacquer - Limited Edition Collection - Tanted In Red

BY MILANI

MILANI Texture Creams Specialty Nail Lacquer - Limited Edition Collection - Tanted In Red,Limited Edition Collection Bright, vibrant crme nail lacquer with a textured, matte finish. DIRECTIONS To remove, soak a cotton ball with acetone based nail... see more...

Cindy G.
Rubidoux
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE LOVE MILANI such a awesome brand affordable. You get great results at a lower cost. The colors are so vibrate and beautiful it can stay up to 3 weeks .Very easy to use . You can find it online or at your local walmart. The type of nail polish you just cant get enough of and want to collect them all.
Regina R.
I love to paint my nails and my nieces. And they love to use these nail polishes the most. Like always nail polish chips but it seems this take a little while to start chipping.
Otaviana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a high quality product and very good, speak very well of it! It is one of my favorite brands, I recommend.
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's amaaaszing 🤗😍 I can't imagine my life without it 😍😍waaaw 😘😍😍 I would love to use it a gain and again 😍😍
Lucciana F.
Chiclayo
Beauty Junkie Expert
me encanta estos productos se los recomiendo son una muy buena marca y en especial si se trata de manicure