(3 Pack) MILANI Secret Cover Concealer Compact - Warm Beige uploaded by Konstantina V.(3 Pack) MILANI Secret Cover Concealer Compact - Warm Beige uploaded by brigitte m.

BY MILANI

MILANI Secret Cover Concealer Compact - Warm Beige,An oil free, maximum coverage concealer cream that completely covers and perfects all types of skin discolorations. Instantly conceals blemishes, scars, dark under eye circles and age spots.... see more...

Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
This is the only compact I use, I was able to match it perfectly to my skin and it applies smooth with my bb cream, it has a great even coverage and doesn't dry my skin or clog my pores. It's an excellent price and easy to find at cvs , Walgreens and Kmart, I've e en found it at Ulta!
Alexis A.
Pacoima, CA
I feel like this isn't a very good concealer. It feels kind of thick and I don't like how it looks on my skin, especially since the eye area is sensitive. It covers up my dark circles a bit, but not as much as anyone would like. You can still tell I have dark under eyes. I wouldn't use it but maybe it'd work great for someone who doesn't have as dark under eye circles.
Meghan B.
After using this product I ran out within the last 5 months! Milano has always been my go to and has great coverage! Although there's very little product it's soled at a good price and seems to last a long time. I have already recommend it to others but for those who are reading this I would definilty tell you to try it and tell your freinds
Maria C.
Reedley, CA
This concealer is amazing it covers it all. Even those unwanted last minute pimples yes we all probably struggled with those and let me tell you this concealer does the job to make those pimples disappear it is so easy to blend into any type of skin.  Would definitely  recommend to anyone.
Gabriela L.
denver
This concealer works just like any high makeup product ! I love it ! It actually cover any black spots I have ! It is a product that lasts the whole day . It is super buildable to do . I would definitely buy it any time because I really love it ! You guys should really try it !
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
I like it... but I don't like it.... but I love it. I'm a HUGE Milani Feene. Compared to higher branded concelears, this is in my top faves. I first saw this in the PX in Korea and was Like "hmm...". This is in my go to makeup bag and I'm a fan. Would definitely buy again.
Ada R.
McAllen
this product was okay. not the best that milani could come up with. its very easy to blend but it does dry fast. that was one of the things that i didnt like. and after a while the concealer looked to cakey for my skin. i recommend to thoose who have maybe dry skin.
Celene V.
Henderson, NC
This concelor is one of my favorites! It helps me cover my blemishes. It also is helpful for those days where I have bags under my eyes. The pro is that it lasts throughout the day and i will most likely buy it again. Love the package that it comes in as well.
Berkley B.
I really enjoyed this conceler it was a great base for eyeshadow and covered up my dark circles well it looked so natural! I really liked how it gave a mat but dewy look to my skin I would definitely purchase this conceler again
Christina W.
Milani is such a great drug store brand. I have noticed it rivals slot of the very pricey products sold at the big department stores and SEPHORA. It is definitly in my repratoire of make up! Their lipstick and lip liners and amazing!!!!