(3 Pack) MILANI Press Powder - Rich Beige uploaded by valeria i.

BY MILANI

MILANI Press Powder - Rich Beige,This medium to full, buildable powder delivers a matte finish that lasts for hours. Lightweight, micro powder spheres eliminate shine and keep makeup looking fresh and natural all day. Perfect for touch ups in an... see more...

Feda H.
New York
Great powder! Worth the money and great for people with oily skin. I did certainty meet my expectations and there is no need for improvement. I would not need to buy another one one for a while since it is so long lasting. I would it again because it is great.Β
valeria i.
Castroville, CA
Love this face powder❀😍 my face is greasy and really hard to find powders that help. This powder is amazing for greasy face πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ been using it for 2+ years. Its not expensive it's at a reasonal price, easy to apply, and stays on for hrs. There's a pic of me shopping at CVS πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸ˜
Ashiya S.
I absolutely love Milani products, the texture of the powder is amazing, and yes it's very easy to apply. I'd say it would be at reasonable price, but not expensive at all. It's long lasting press powder keeps you matte all day. I would definitely recommend this to other beauty gurus.
Angelique K.
This powder really goes with my skin tone. It doesn't have a flash back when taking pictures and is great over my under eye highlight.
Cynthia C.
Pharr
Love this product! I use it everyday! Love how it feels on my face and how its not expensive! I plan to repurchase for sure!
Jenna M.
Calgary, AB
Love this. Will last foreverrrrr and it goes on really nicely, not too dark or anything