BY MILANI

Professional, long-wearing, chip-resistant, super glossy formula with a spectacular color range of intensely vibrant shades, from trendsetting, fashionable runway to traditional best sellers. NET WT 0.45 FL OZ/13.2ml Milani Brand... see more...

Taylor W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Milani nail polish works really well. I have used the holographic colors which I purchased from rite aid. It was easy to use and looked so cute on . The holographic special effect was great. It was a cheap alternative to other brands, but worked just as well. I would purchase again.
Andrea V.
Huntington park
I love these products  they hav many different colors. Takes long to dry but very nice colors they are cheap I bought these products at cvs so it was cheap there I love it I love it I love it ❤️ You guys need to try it you guys will love it I recommend this to other people
Kionna D.
The color payoff is great. I purchased this for my daughter she's into finger nail polish now. It is super affordable an easy to find. A big variety of colors ranging from light to dark. I would recommend to anyone who's looking to purchase a affordable polish.
Ramija A.
Bellerose, NY
LOVE THE NEON COLORSLOVE THE NEON COLORSLOVE THE NEON COLORSLOVE THE NEON COLORSLOVE THE NEON COLORSLOVE THE NEON COLORSLOVE THE NEON COLORSLOVE THE NEON COLORSLOVE THE NEON COLORSLOVE THE NEON COLORSLOVE THE NEON COLORSLOVE THE NEON COLORSLOVE THE NEON COLORSLOVE THE NEON COLORSLOVE THE NEON COLORS
Francis M.
It's and affordable nail polish in many super cute colors easy to use also easy to apply it's not my go to polish but it is a polish I would use when Im in the mood for I use gel polishes more than anything but if you're looking for cute colors and affordable nail polish than this brand is most deff for you!
Autumn S.
Elkton, MD
Not a bad nail polish. They are good for the price you pay. Colors are very pretty. They do seem to chip easily. Coverage is goodno see through areas. I found mine at a local dollar tree.
Qüëëñ M.
Stockholm, SD
 i just love this brand the way it makes my nails pop gives my nails the glossy  type of look it just  gives you the look that you would need to go to a nail salon to get
Mia L.
I love using these nail polishes because they stay on you for a long time and it doesn't take long to dry! There's also a great selection of colors too!
Carmen D.
Grand Prairie
Colors come out really nice totally recommend it . I never saw myself using them but once I tried it change my way of thinking about it.
MellyMel S.
Aurora, IL
Chipped two days after I applied it to My nails. The colors are opaque and beautiful. They're simple colors that really make a statement.