BY MILANI

Professional, long-wearing, chip-resistant, super glossy formula with a spectacular color range of intensely vibrant shades, from trendsetting, fashionable runway to traditional best sellers. NET WT 0.45 FL OZ/13.2ml Milani Brand... see more...

Erica S.
Erica S.
Centerville, GA
Love this color and I love how fast it drys! Goes on perfect and doesn't go in thick. I bought it at ulta and it was a very fair price for nail polish. Not to cheap but not to expensive either. I will be buying again.
😘Ash❤️ W.
😘Ash❤️ W.
Rainsville, AL
Soft colors that work well. Only thing I don't like is I have to put multiple coats on. But the color is worth it. Seal it with their clear coat and it will last a while. I'll recommend it to others for sure.
yuyuliavio V.
yuyuliavio V.
It is a very pretty color but it is very sheer. I have to use at least three coat to get a good color. It drys pretty fast.
Katie ✨.
Katie ✨.
Dublin
love the color, a very white pink looks great on fair skin. My only problem is the consistency. Maybe it's my bottle but it's VERY watery. Too much on the brush causes bleeding everywhere and runs straight over my nail to the skin. 2-3 coats is wonderful. Dries pretty quickly. Maybe I'll repurchase in hopes of a better consistency.
Katie W.
Katie W.
This is a great product' not to pricey xx
L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation
This foundation .... OMG it's the best drugstore foundation out there at the moment, mix it with L'Oréal true match and you have the perfect combo ! Trust me try it and you won't regret it !!!