BY MILANI

We call this gel-based pencil “liquid-like” for good reason: It has all the impact of liquid, but it’s so much easier to use. Available in matte and shimmer finishes, it glides on and doesn’t smudge. And because this one is “propel” and never needs... see more...

Paige W.
These eye pencils are pretty nice. They are nice and dark regardless of color and they do stay, I just prefer other brands better. They are pretty affordable and inexpensive. If I'm in a pinch I'll get it.
isabel r.
Delano, CA
Love the miliani brand eyeliner because its super dark and it last throughtout the entire day unlike other brands of liquid eyeliner
Velvet R.
Nice and neat. Last all day. Some mornings when I don't feel like makeup, I will still put on my eyeliner.
Connie M.
I like this eyeliner it stands out my eyes so much I love it definitely would recommended it ❤💋💋💋💋💋
Haley A.
Limestone Cove
Very good! Loved it! Worked better than most! And the package is typical and easy to apply.