BY MILANI

MILANI Haute Flash - In A Flash,Full coverage, electrifying pigmented color Extra glossy shimmer finish Non tacky, anti feathering formula Flxible soft sponge applicator for easy application Tips and Tricks Apply lip gloss with the wands soft tip... see more...

Camila M.
Woodbridge, VA
My absolute fav, super smooth and not so sticky! Gives you a great highlighting effect that make you lips shine and glitterfy! I got to first try this on because my cousin bought it. And I had to get it. I recommend the buy!
Antilia B.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this color I wore it on vacation I love it im actually going to buy it for my daughter to see how she likes it
maria o.
nj
Beauty Junkie Expert
 uso este primer me gusta el acabado de mis sombras con este primer me es muy fácil difuminar mis colores lo amo
Rosa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice creamy product I like it the color. I love it the pigment also is nice. It looked nice on me
Cari G.
Murrieta , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so beautiful! I use it on date nights with the hubby and always get compliments while out