BY MILANI

MILANI Glitzy Nail Lacquer - Glitzy Stars,Professional, long wearing, chip resistant, super glossy formula with a spectacular color range of intensely vibrant shades, from trendsetting, fashionable runway to traditional best sellers. NET WT 0.45 FL... see more...

Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Downsville, LA
I love this brand of polish! It quickly drys. Has a beautiful bright color. Doesn't take a million coats. Pretty chip resistant. Not terribly expensive. Can be bought at target, brookshires, and other convenient stores!
ebonee g.
ebonee g.
Portland
I really like this nail polish because the color is gorgeous I love the color I love the sparkles in the nail polish I love the packaging and I love this company
April W.
April W.
This color is very bright and bold. You do not need to apply many times to get the color that you want. Dries quickly.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
It's a good nail polish but I think Revlon is a better brand because they don't crack as easily and last longer
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
I really love this product my nails look fabulous and I use it more than once a month the colors are so pretty
Antonella L.
Antonella L.
Worcester , MA
I actually love this! Love the color and it is very vibrant and life. Really good and last longer than others.