(3 Pack) MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude uploaded by Maria M.

BY MILANI #63 in Eye Primer

MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude,Intensifies and extends the wear of any shadow, over 8 hour wear. A lightweight invisible finish works on all skin tones. The primer helps provide a seamless canvas for eyeshadow application and minimizes creasing... see more...

• It is a must have? I am a makeup artist and i want the best for m...1 Answers
  • Okay ive been shopping around for cheap yet good primers and i re...1 Answers
  • Is this primer sticky? 2 Answers
(3 Pack) MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude
REALLY GOOD PRIMER. Dupe for the Too Faced shadow insurance. Use it as primers for my eyebrows & they stay all day!
Kris E.
Bloomfield, NJ
Great item when compared to the primer potions and paint pots that are in the luxury stores. This product Is great!
Shaylia A.
Scottsboro, AL
It's okay product it works really well I think I think you should try it I really like it
Laura B.
This primer does a good job of keeping eyeshadow on all day but it is very hard to blend
Dannielle H.
This is amazing. I use it every day before I put eye shadow on. Love love love love it!
Madi A.
It's a good product but is very heavy on the skin and leaves eyeshadow looking unprofessional wouldn't usually buy and it is horrible for oily skin it's okay to blend but I wouldn't recommend it to others .
Diodelyn A.
I really love this primer because this makes my eyeshadow more beautiful. And it makes my eyeshadow pigmented even if it not pigmented without a primer. So this is a good primer for me☺
I really dislike this product as it does not feel nice on my lashes. Will not be purchasing this product again. Very disappointed:(
Aubrey R.
Bacolod City
I love this primer makes my make up stay longer like it was just freshly applied and its not sticky at all.
Belén A.
alto hospicio
Me encantó este producto es real mente muy bueno lo lamentable esque me lo agote demasiado rapido
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
Will this product help your eye shadow to stay on all night?
Nici d.
Is this primer sticky?
Sarah A.
Douglasville, GA
Heard mixed reviews on this product. How is it on oily eyelids?
carla s.
Gilroy, CA
i've been looking for a good eyeshadow primer and this seems to be a good primer but i just wanted to know if the size of the tube is big or small. if it's small is there another size?
rocio g.
I heard a lot a good and bad reviews I have dry skin. Is this is a good one from drugstore?