(3 Pack) MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude uploaded by Maria M.

BY MILANI #49 in Eyelid Primer

MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude,Intensifies and extends the wear of any shadow, over 8 hour wear. A lightweight invisible finish works on all skin tones. The primer helps provide a seamless canvas for eyeshadow application and minimizes creasing... see more...

• It is a must have? I am a makeup artist and i want the best for m...1 Answers
  • Okay ive been shopping around for cheap yet good primers and i re...1 Answers
  • Is this primer sticky? 2 Answers
Jocelyn D.
San Diego, CA
This is in my opinion is a really great eyeshadow primer from the drugstore that will simply like other say "get the job done". Is it a completely necessary essential in your makeup collection? No you can live without it and find better ones in the drugstore.
REALLY GOOD PRIMER. Dupe for the Too Faced shadow insurance. Use it as primers for my eyebrows & they stay all day!
Laura B.
This primer does a good job of keeping eyeshadow on all day but it is very hard to blend
I really dislike this product as it does not feel nice on my lashes. Will not be purchasing this product again. Very disappointed:(
Aubrey R.
Bacolod City
I love this primer makes my make up stay longer like it was just freshly applied and its not sticky at all.
Madi A.
It's a good product but is very heavy on the skin and leaves eyeshadow looking unprofessional wouldn't usually buy and it is horrible for oily skin it's okay to blend but I wouldn't recommend it to others .
Diodelyn A.
I really love this primer because this makes my eyeshadow more beautiful. And it makes my eyeshadow pigmented even if it not pigmented without a primer. So this is a good primer for me☺
Belén A.
alto hospicio
Me encantó este producto es real mente muy bueno lo lamentable esque me lo agote demasiado rapido
Sarah A.
Douglasville, GA
Heard mixed reviews on this product. How is it on oily eyelids?
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
Will this product help your eye shadow to stay on all night?
Nici d.
Is this primer sticky?
Angela M.
I have been looking for an eyeshadow primer for so long. I'm not sure if this primer is the best way to go. Is there another alternative other than this one?
Makena C.
Mililani, HI
I have heard mixed reviews. Does this product crease?