(3 Pack) MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude uploaded by Maria M.

BY MILANI #49 in Eyelid Primer

MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude,Intensifies and extends the wear of any shadow, over 8 hour wear. A lightweight invisible finish works on all skin tones. The primer helps provide a seamless canvas for eyeshadow application and minimizes creasing... see more...

• It is a must have? I am a makeup artist and i want the best for m...1 Answers
  • Okay ive been shopping around for cheap yet good primers and i re...1 Answers
  • Is this primer sticky? 2 Answers
Neyda S.
Duncanville, TX
I love this product so much! i live for it! My eye lids are very oily and nothing works till I tried this! It makes my eye shadows last all day!!! I FREAKING LOVE IT
I love this primer. I have used it for over 2 years! I would recomend this anytime! at first I was debating wether I should buy it or not but it was definetly a good investment.
Alondra M.
Fort Worth, TX
I recently bought this product because i ran out from my elf one and you guys this is my favorite one this is my holy grail i recommend yall to go buy this!
Isabel M.
Thermal, CA
This primer was way too oily for me. When it comes out of the tube it looks like a nudeish color but once applied its transparent. Its not the best.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
I just started using it.and i really liked it, It's a creamy tinted nude color. My shadow didn't smudge. It looked flawless all day.
Melissa B.
lewisburg, TN
I love this primer. It works really well and your eyeshadow last all day. I wish there was a race primer that worked this good.
Karina B.
Its amazing. Bur you cant put a lot of product because it makes the eye skin very hard and hard to blend the shadows after
jeannette P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ese primer te cubre todo el ojo y despues te aplicas las sombras y te quedan bien bonitas y no se te va el color rapido
REALLY GOOD PRIMER. Dupe for the Too Faced shadow insurance. Use it as primers for my eyebrows & they stay all day!
Kris E.
Bloomfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great item when compared to the primer potions and paint pots that are in the luxury stores. This product Is great!
Sarah A.
Douglasville, GA
Heard mixed reviews on this product. How is it on oily eyelids?
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
Will this product help your eye shadow to stay on all night?
Nici d.
Is this primer sticky?
Angela M.
I have been looking for an eyeshadow primer for so long. I'm not sure if this primer is the best way to go. Is there another alternative other than this one?
Makena C.
Mililani, HI
I have heard mixed reviews. Does this product crease?