(3 Pack) MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude uploaded by Maria M.

BY MILANI #51 in Eyelid Primer

MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude,Intensifies and extends the wear of any shadow, over 8 hour wear. A lightweight invisible finish works on all skin tones. The primer helps provide a seamless canvas for eyeshadow application and minimizes creasing... see more...

• It is a must have? I am a makeup artist and i want the best for m...1 Answers
  • Okay ive been shopping around for cheap yet good primers and i re...1 Answers
  • Is this primer sticky? 2 Answers
Shaylia A.
Shaylia A.
Scottsboro, AL
It's okay product it works really well I think I think you should try it I really like it
I love this primer. I have used it for over 2 years! I would recomend this anytime! at first I was debating wether I should buy it or not but it was definetly a good investment.
Kelsey  R.
Kelsey R.
I like how it has the power to hold on my eyeshadow all day. It makes it a little harder to blend but it's manageable. It's not sticky or oily witch I really like. I would recommend it.
Neyda S.
Neyda S.
Duncanville, TX
I love this product so much! i live for it! My eye lids are very oily and nothing works till I tried this! It makes my eye shadows last all day!!! I FREAKING LOVE IT
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Wabash, IN
It's been really difficult for me to find and actual eye primer that works and doesn't make the eye lids grease. But this Milani eye primer goes on the lid flawlessly I love it! Doesn't make them grease and your eye shadow looks absolutely gorgeous and flawless.
Cioly F.
Cioly F.
You don't need to buy super expensive eyeshadow​ base; this product works so well and at a great price. Did I mention that I loved this? If you haven't used an eyeshadow base, you will soon learn that the eyeshadow base helps keep your eye shadow in place and from flaking or melting away. I put this on at 7 am in the morning, my eyeshadow is still there looking great in the evening.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
San Diego, CA
This is in my opinion is a really great eyeshadow primer from the drugstore that will simply like other say "get the job done". Is it a completely necessary essential in your makeup collection? No you can live without it and find better ones in the drugstore.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Marlton, NJ
Omg this was the best eyeshadow saver ever! Made my eyeshadow stay all day and I was sad once I lost it! I would rate this a 10 because it made my eyeshadow super pigmented and the color stayed I just over all loved it!
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
Fort Worth, TX
I recently bought this product because i ran out from my elf one and you guys this is my favorite one this is my holy grail i recommend yall to go buy this!
Irene A.
Irene A.
Santa Fe, NM
This is my all time favorite eye shadow primer out of what I have tried. It is a natural finish. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it,! I do have oily skin and doesn't seem to make me break out at all. I really recommend this! I would buy this again and I bought it at Ulta!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Douglasville, GA
Heard mixed reviews on this product. How is it on oily eyelids?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
Will this product help your eye shadow to stay on all night?
Nici d.
Nici d.
Is this primer sticky?
Angela M.
Angela M.
I have been looking for an eyeshadow primer for so long. I'm not sure if this primer is the best way to go. Is there another alternative other than this one?
Makena C.
Makena C.
Mililani, HI
I have heard mixed reviews. Does this product crease?