(3 Pack) MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude uploaded by Maria M.

BY MILANI #63 in Eye Primer

MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude,Intensifies and extends the wear of any shadow, over 8 hour wear. A lightweight invisible finish works on all skin tones. The primer helps provide a seamless canvas for eyeshadow application and minimizes creasing... see more...

• It is a must have? I am a makeup artist and i want the best for m...1 Answers
  • Okay ive been shopping around for cheap yet good primers and i re...1 Answers
  • Is this primer sticky? 2 Answers
Jocelyn D.
San Diego, CA
This is in my opinion is a really great eyeshadow primer from the drugstore that will simply like other say "get the job done". Is it a completely necessary essential in your makeup collection? No you can live without it and find better ones in the drugstore.
Angelica O.
Pomona, CA
I love this primer! It has the quality of a high end primer. For me, it's just as good as my smashbox 24 hour primer! It makes your eyeshadow stay vibrant all day! Definitely recommend! - Beauty Freak
Alondra M.
Fort Worth, TX
I recently bought this product because i ran out from my elf one and you guys this is my favorite one this is my holy grail i recommend yall to go buy this!
Isabel M.
Thermal, CA
This primer was way too oily for me. When it comes out of the tube it looks like a nudeish color but once applied its transparent. Its not the best.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
I just started using it.and i really liked it, It's a creamy tinted nude color. My shadow didn't smudge. It looked flawless all day.
Stephanie G.
Spokane, WA
I bought the single pack but... i love this. Very good price and it does keep shadow in place. It's also a great base for shadows.
Melissa B.
lewisburg, TN
I love this primer. It works really well and your eyeshadow last all day. I wish there was a race primer that worked this good.
Karina B.
Its amazing. Bur you cant put a lot of product because it makes the eye skin very hard and hard to blend the shadows after
jeannette P.
Ese primer te cubre todo el ojo y despues te aplicas las sombras y te quedan bien bonitas y no se te va el color rapido
Kris E.
Bloomfield, NJ
Great item when compared to the primer potions and paint pots that are in the luxury stores. This product Is great!
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
Will this product help your eye shadow to stay on all night?
Nici d.
Is this primer sticky?
Sarah A.
Douglasville, GA
Heard mixed reviews on this product. How is it on oily eyelids?
carla s.
Gilroy, CA
i've been looking for a good eyeshadow primer and this seems to be a good primer but i just wanted to know if the size of the tube is big or small. if it's small is there another size?
rocio g.
I heard a lot a good and bad reviews I have dry skin. Is this is a good one from drugstore?