(3 Pack) MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude uploaded by Maria M.

BY MILANI #51 in Eyelid Primer

MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude,Intensifies and extends the wear of any shadow, over 8 hour wear. A lightweight invisible finish works on all skin tones. The primer helps provide a seamless canvas for eyeshadow application and minimizes creasing... see more...

• It is a must have? I am a makeup artist and i want the best for m...1 Answers
  • Okay ive been shopping around for cheap yet good primers and i re...1 Answers
  • Is this primer sticky? 2 Answers
Odalys L.
Odalys L.
Arlington , TX
I love how it naturally blends on my eyes. It's very easy to apply and to use it . My eye color is dark brown and love it. This was my first time using it and would use it again. Really recommend it if your having a hard time to find one you like
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
lewisburg, TN
I love this primer. It works really well and your eyeshadow last all day. I wish there was a race primer that worked this good.
Kris E.
Kris E.
Bloomfield, NJ
Great item when compared to the primer potions and paint pots that are in the luxury stores. This product Is great!
jeannette P.
jeannette P.
Ese primer te cubre todo el ojo y despues te aplicas las sombras y te quedan bien bonitas y no se te va el color rapido
Karina B.
Karina B.
Its amazing. Bur you cant put a lot of product because it makes the eye skin very hard and hard to blend the shadows after
Dannielle H.
Dannielle H.
This is amazing. I use it every day before I put eye shadow on. Love love love love it!
Laura B.
Laura B.
This primer does a good job of keeping eyeshadow on all day but it is very hard to blend
Nicole I.
Nicole I.
Salt Lake City, UT
I like the consistency of this primer, but it didn't improve the longevity of my eyeshadow. It has kind of a weird pearlescent finish, so it's hard when you're trying to work with matte shadows. I would suggest something like the elf eyeshadow primer over this.
angel a.
angel a.
Campbell, MO
very nice and great primer for the eyes makes it easy to put eyeshadow on. shimmer i love it makes your eyes stand out . very easy to use not harsh . great . yes it great out in sun always love it and color. yes i would recommend it others to use and try
Maria M.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
I just started using it.and i really liked it, It's a creamy tinted nude color. My shadow didn't smudge. It looked flawless all day.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Douglasville, GA
Heard mixed reviews on this product. How is it on oily eyelids?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
Will this product help your eye shadow to stay on all night?
Nici d.
Nici d.
Is this primer sticky?
Angela M.
Angela M.
I have been looking for an eyeshadow primer for so long. I'm not sure if this primer is the best way to go. Is there another alternative other than this one?
Makena C.
Makena C.
Mililani, HI
I have heard mixed reviews. Does this product crease?