(3 Pack) MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude uploaded by Maria M.

BY MILANI #63 in Eye Primer

MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude,Intensifies and extends the wear of any shadow, over 8 hour wear. A lightweight invisible finish works on all skin tones. The primer helps provide a seamless canvas for eyeshadow application and minimizes creasing... see more...

• It is a must have? I am a makeup artist and i want the best for m...1 Answers
  • Okay ive been shopping around for cheap yet good primers and i re...1 Answers
  • Is this primer sticky? 2 Answers
Kimberly B.
Marlton, NJ
Omg this was the best eyeshadow saver ever! Made my eyeshadow stay all day and I was sad once I lost it! I would rate this a 10 because it made my eyeshadow super pigmented and the color stayed I just over all loved it!
Carrie K.
Hattiesburg, MS
I follow a beauty vlogger that loves this primer so I had to try it. I could not get it to work for me. I could never get a nice smooth layer on my lid. I really just don't like it. There are better products in this price range.Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
i got this while it was on at cvs because i ran out of my urban decay
primer and i just wasn't willing to spend another 20 on a primer that
has a wand. i love this one because unlike the ud it doesn't have a wand
and you can squeeze it out and get more product
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
My go to eye primer when I actually feel like putting on eyeshadow! I have noticed when I don't use it my eyeshadow and even when I just have foundation on my eyelids crease. It does keep my eyeshadow where it's supposed to be I definitely would be buying again.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Fantastic eyelid primer!!! And the most important thing ever, that us ladies always make sure DOES NOT HAPPEN WITH EVERY PRODUCT WE USE!!. It has NO CREASING! Thank the lord above, right?! And it's reasonably priced! Win, win!
angel a.
Campbell, MO
very nice and great primer for the eyes makes it easy to put eyeshadow on. shimmer i love it makes your eyes stand out . very easy to use not harsh . great . yes it great out in sun always love it and color. yes i would recommend it others to use and try
Kelsey  R.
I like how it has the power to hold on my eyeshadow all day. It makes it a little harder to blend but it's manageable. It's not sticky or oily witch I really like. I would recommend it.
Odalys L.
Arlington , TX
I love how it naturally blends on my eyes. It's very easy to apply and to use it . My eye color is dark brown and love it. This was my first time using it and would use it again. Really recommend it if your having a hard time to find one you like
Adi L.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love the Milani Eyeshadow primer!!!! I have light brownish skin, but the nude looks really good! I thought I'd look washed out, but it looks great with finishing touches! It's easy to blend and I'd so buy it again!
Neyda S.
Duncanville, TX
I love this product so much! i live for it! My eye lids are very oily and nothing works till I tried this! It makes my eye shadows last all day!!! I FREAKING LOVE IT
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
Will this product help your eye shadow to stay on all night?
Nici d.
Is this primer sticky?
Sarah A.
Douglasville, GA
Heard mixed reviews on this product. How is it on oily eyelids?
carla s.
Gilroy, CA
i've been looking for a good eyeshadow primer and this seems to be a good primer but i just wanted to know if the size of the tube is big or small. if it's small is there another size?
rocio g.
I heard a lot a good and bad reviews I have dry skin. Is this is a good one from drugstore?