(3 Pack) MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude uploaded by Maria M.

BY MILANI #49 in Eyelid Primer

MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude,Intensifies and extends the wear of any shadow, over 8 hour wear. A lightweight invisible finish works on all skin tones. The primer helps provide a seamless canvas for eyeshadow application and minimizes creasing... see more...

• It is a must have? I am a makeup artist and i want the best for m...1 Answers
  • Okay ive been shopping around for cheap yet good primers and i re...1 Answers
  • Is this primer sticky? 2 Answers
Tori P.
Albany
I am not a fan of this. It has a good color to it but it is very oily compared to using just a concealer. I have tried this several times. I like to try to accentuate my blue eyes by having my eyeshadows pigmented but this makes it crease.
Cioly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You don't need to buy super expensive eyeshadow​ base; this product works so well and at a great price. Did I mention that I loved this? If you haven't used an eyeshadow base, you will soon learn that the eyeshadow base helps keep your eye shadow in place and from flaking or melting away. I put this on at 7 am in the morning, my eyeshadow is still there looking great in the evening.
Carla D.
San Jose, CA
Great value! My eyeshadow doesn't budge or crease. The only con is that it doesn't bring out pigmentation in eyeshadows like the higher end brands. But for a drugstore brand, it's honestly amazing. I have had one tiny tube for more than 7 months and there is still more in the tube. I also own the Lorac eyeshadow primer that came with a palette and both do the same job, but Milani is less than half the price!
Tiffany G.
Wabash, IN
It's been really difficult for me to find and actual eye primer that works and doesn't make the eye lids grease. But this Milani eye primer goes on the lid flawlessly I love it! Doesn't make them grease and your eye shadow looks absolutely gorgeous and flawless.
JULIE S.
The Milani eyeshadow primer is a great drugstore brand primer. It does just as well as a high end or more expensive eyeshadow primer. It goes on creamy and doesn't feel too sticky. It definitely helps hold on the eyeshadow and it helps keep your eye makeup great all day.
Sydnee S.
Georgetown, IL
I brought this product as a last minute I ran out type thing. I think this gets the job done. It does the minimum of what needs to be done. I don't see that it helps keep everything in play all day long but I think it's great for drug store produxt. Would recommend.
Nicole I.
Salt Lake City, UT
I like the consistency of this primer, but it didn't improve the longevity of my eyeshadow. It has kind of a weird pearlescent finish, so it's hard when you're trying to work with matte shadows. I would suggest something like the elf eyeshadow primer over this.
Jocelyn D.
San Diego, CA
This is in my opinion is a really great eyeshadow primer from the drugstore that will simply like other say "get the job done". Is it a completely necessary essential in your makeup collection? No you can live without it and find better ones in the drugstore.
Irene A.
Santa Fe, NM
This is my all time favorite eye shadow primer out of what I have tried. It is a natural finish. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it,! I do have oily skin and doesn't seem to make me break out at all. I really recommend this! I would buy this again and I bought it at Ulta!
Kayli L.
I love this eyeshadow primer. I use it almost every day, it keeps eyeshadow in place and blends in nicely the only con to it is it's not a completely matte finish so it kind of feels wet on the eyelid but all in all i would recommend it!
Sarah A.
Douglasville, GA
Heard mixed reviews on this product. How is it on oily eyelids?
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
Will this product help your eye shadow to stay on all night?
Nici d.
Is this primer sticky?
Angela M.
I have been looking for an eyeshadow primer for so long. I'm not sure if this primer is the best way to go. Is there another alternative other than this one?
Makena C.
Mililani, HI
I have heard mixed reviews. Does this product crease?