(3 Pack) MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude uploaded by Maria M.

BY MILANI #51 in Eyelid Primer

MILANI Eyeshadow Primer - Nude,Intensifies and extends the wear of any shadow, over 8 hour wear. A lightweight invisible finish works on all skin tones. The primer helps provide a seamless canvas for eyeshadow application and minimizes creasing... see more...

• It is a must have? I am a makeup artist and i want the best for m...1 Answers
  • Okay ive been shopping around for cheap yet good primers and i re...1 Answers
  • Is this primer sticky? 2 Answers
JULIE S.
JULIE S.
The Milani eyeshadow primer is a great drugstore brand primer. It does just as well as a high end or more expensive eyeshadow primer. It goes on creamy and doesn't feel too sticky. It definitely helps hold on the eyeshadow and it helps keep your eye makeup great all day.
Sydnee S.
Sydnee S.
Georgetown, IL
I brought this product as a last minute I ran out type thing. I think this gets the job done. It does the minimum of what needs to be done. I don't see that it helps keep everything in play all day long but I think it's great for drug store produxt. Would recommend.
Kayli L.
Kayli L.
I love this eyeshadow primer. I use it almost every day, it keeps eyeshadow in place and blends in nicely the only con to it is it's not a completely matte finish so it kind of feels wet on the eyelid but all in all i would recommend it!
Adi L.
Adi L.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love the Milani Eyeshadow primer!!!! I have light brownish skin, but the nude looks really good! I thought I'd look washed out, but it looks great with finishing touches! It's easy to blend and I'd so buy it again!
Angelica O.
Angelica O.
Pomona, CA
I love this primer! It has the quality of a high end primer. For me, it's just as good as my smashbox 24 hour primer! It makes your eyeshadow stay vibrant all day! Definitely recommend! - Beauty Freak
Carla D.
Carla D.
San Jose, CA
Great value! My eyeshadow doesn't budge or crease. The only con is that it doesn't bring out pigmentation in eyeshadows like the higher end brands. But for a drugstore brand, it's honestly amazing. I have had one tiny tube for more than 7 months and there is still more in the tube. I also own the Lorac eyeshadow primer that came with a palette and both do the same job, but Milani is less than half the price!
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
Hattiesburg, MS
I follow a beauty vlogger that loves this primer so I had to try it. I could not get it to work for me. I could never get a nice smooth layer on my lid. I really just don't like it. There are better products in this price range.Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
i got this while it was on at cvs because i ran out of my urban decay
primer and i just wasn't willing to spend another 20 on a primer that
has a wand. i love this one because unlike the ud it doesn't have a wand
and you can squeeze it out and get more product
Marisha A.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Fantastic eyelid primer!!! And the most important thing ever, that us ladies always make sure DOES NOT HAPPEN WITH EVERY PRODUCT WE USE!!. It has NO CREASING! Thank the lord above, right?! And it's reasonably priced! Win, win!
Frances D.
Frances D.
El Paso, TX
My go to eye primer when I actually feel like putting on eyeshadow! I have noticed when I don't use it my eyeshadow and even when I just have foundation on my eyelids crease. It does keep my eyeshadow where it's supposed to be I definitely would be buying again.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Douglasville, GA
Heard mixed reviews on this product. How is it on oily eyelids?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
Will this product help your eye shadow to stay on all night?
Nici d.
Nici d.
Is this primer sticky?
Angela M.
Angela M.
I have been looking for an eyeshadow primer for so long. I'm not sure if this primer is the best way to go. Is there another alternative other than this one?
Makena C.
Makena C.
Mililani, HI
I have heard mixed reviews. Does this product crease?