Add a Photo

By MILANI
#666 in Liquid Foundation
Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works...
Mariela V.
Mariela V.
Fresno, CA

I totally love this foundation it applies very smooth and it leaves my face feeling like i have no makeup at all its super light weight
Emily N.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD

This is a great item. It feels great on the skin all day and goes on smooth. It's a little dark for me but I use it when I'm more tan
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK

Too greasy for my oily skin - looked fine for a couple of hours, but then got greasy and cakey and started to wear off. Not for me!
Charlena M.
Charlena M.

I highly recommend this to everyone. I love how it blends so easy and stay's on all day and night. Is so easy to use m
Martha V.
Martha V.

This is comparable to the Clinique two in one foundation. It works really well for being a drug store foundation
Linda R.
Linda R.
Bay Saint Louis, MS

When ever I run out of my normal foundation from Younique, this is the best thing I use till I get my usual.
Lizetth M.
Lizetth M.

I love this foundation!!! I prefer this over any high end one. I even love the smell it has🙈
Natalia R.
Natalia R.

It is full coverage. Lasts all day and it doesnt leave me feeling oily through out the day.

Join Now