Add a Photo

By MILANI
#494 in Liquid Foundation
Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works...
breeze k.
breeze k.
Aston, PA

Pros:
-this foundation is really full coverage and matte- you probably wouldn't even need concealer when using this foundation
-blends out easily

Cons
-oxidizes:/
-can look a bit cakey on the face, I have oily skin so I don't know if I could recommend this to people with dry skin
Sara M.
Sara M.
Radcliff, KY

Very very very good coverage. This color is just a little too yellow though but with a powder it's easy to blend out to match your neck exactly. I have oily skin and i never find myself blotting as often as I do with any other foundation. It's a bit thick but easy to blend out.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

I really like this foundation. I did have a bit of trouble finding the right color for me. I picked my standard color but it looked really orange on me so I had to be a little more careful and pick another one. Does a good job of covering but isn't amazing at staying in place.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ

I WANT to love this foundation because so many others do, but unfortunately the colors are just off for me. Milani foundations run on the yellow side and I just can't pull it off. It's a shame because the coverage and finish reminds me of a much more expensive foundation.
Sheri T.
Sheri T.

Great coverage for dry, oily or combo skin - formula a little thick but can mixed with another more liquid foundation or face oil - more colors are available
Check bigger drugstores - department stores or their websites or Milani's website
Paulina L.
Paulina L.
Medford, OR

Love love love this product! It has great coverage and it last me all day when I go out and about. I feel like I'm not even wearing anything when I have it on, it's so lightweight! I would 100% buy it again, it's my go to foundation!
Mandi A.
Mandi A.

If you like full coverage foundation, then this is for you. I found it easy to work with and it hid all blemishes. However, the shade names are darker than other brands (light beige is pretty dark). It also oxidized really bad on me.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Hinesville, GA

This product is definitely full coverage and long lasting. But, it oxidizes so it becomes darker than your skin tone. The shades that they offer all have yellow undertones. If you have warm toned skin I recommend this.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Pleasant Grove , Utah

This has amazing coverage and still looks natural. Applied with a beauty blender it's flawless. I use this on clients as well. The only down fall is the color selection. I wish I could use it on my porcelain girls.
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL

I love this foundation because of the coverage that it gives, it last a good amount of time and the finish is great. All the products blend easily into this foundation and I would highly recommend this to others.

Join Now