Add a Photo

By MILANI
#469 in Liquid Foundation
Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works...
Photo (1)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Keene, TX

I love this foundation it stays matte and looks really nice on the skin for a good 6 hours. The one reason I don't like it is I have to mix it with another foundation because there are barely any shades especially for my very fair skin.
Mandi A.
Mandi A.

If you like full coverage foundation, then this is for you. I found it easy to work with and it hid all blemishes. However, the shade names are darker than other brands (light beige is pretty dark). It also oxidized really bad on me.
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL

I love this foundation because of the coverage that it gives, it last a good amount of time and the finish is great. All the products blend easily into this foundation and I would highly recommend this to others.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.

This product is beautiful!!! It is comparable to a high end foundation. I only wish they had more shades to chose from. It is a beautiful finish. I feel it looks thick but feels lightweight on the face!
Angie V.
Angie V.
Missouri City, TX

This really covers up a lot, I love how it is 2 in one.I would really recommend this to anyone that needs good foundation.i barley started using it and it's not even that expensive.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Old town , Fl

You guys this foundation is a HOLY GRAIL MUST HAVE!!!!! The coverage is phenomenal, it doesn't have a over powering smell, it's not patchy, it's just amazing! Love love love! šŸ™Œā¤šŸ˜˜šŸ’‹
ROSA M.
ROSA M.

Love this foundation! It is full coverage but it doesn't feel heavy at all! And it gave me a totally matte finish. The best part is that this foundation is for all skin types.
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

My shade is actually 02 but I love this foundation. It is an amazing foundation for such a good price. It covers extremely well and makes my skin look smooth.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Oklahoma City, OK

Doesn't have a big shade selection. I don't know if the one I got was defected but the smell was awful and over powering.
Charlena M.
Charlena M.

I highly recommend this to everyone. I love how it blends so easy and stay's on all day and night. Is so easy to use m
Misty T.
Misty T.
Cleveland, OH

Is this one good for combo/oily skin or is it the 3 in one that is?
Jess C.
Jess C.
Pennington, NJ

Is this really full coverage or is it build-able? Most foundations that I buy that are supposedly full coverage never are and I get so disappointed.

Join Now