Add a Photo

By MILANI
#574 in Liquid Foundation
Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works...
Paulina L.
Paulina L.
Medford, OR

Love love love this product! It has great coverage and it last me all day when I go out and about. I feel like I'm not even wearing anything when I have it on, it's so lightweight! I would 100% buy it again, it's my go to foundation!
Mandi A.
Mandi A.

If you like full coverage foundation, then this is for you. I found it easy to work with and it hid all blemishes. However, the shade names are darker than other brands (light beige is pretty dark). It also oxidized really bad on me.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Hinesville, GA

This product is definitely full coverage and long lasting. But, it oxidizes so it becomes darker than your skin tone. The shades that they offer all have yellow undertones. If you have warm toned skin I recommend this.
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL

I love this foundation because of the coverage that it gives, it last a good amount of time and the finish is great. All the products blend easily into this foundation and I would highly recommend this to others.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Harwood, MD

The Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer is a full coverage foundation. I apply it with a damp beauty blender. It applys evenly and leaves me with a flawless coverage that lasts all day.
Angie V.
Angie V.
Missouri City, TX

This really covers up a lot, I love how it is 2 in one.I would really recommend this to anyone that needs good foundation.i barley started using it and it's not even that expensive.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Troy, TX

This is a pretty good product it has about medium coverage. It is long lasting on me anyway. It has a bit of a dewy finish on my skin but my skin is pretty oily.
Natalynn H.
Natalynn H.

This is the best drugstore foundation that I have found! Wish they had a better color range. Very blend able and has amazing coverage! Build able and not cakey.
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

My shade is actually 02 but I love this foundation. It is an amazing foundation for such a good price. It covers extremely well and makes my skin look smooth.
Kari C.
Kari C.

Awesome drugstore foundation!!!!! Probably the most full coverage option I've ever used. I wish they had more shades to choose from but either way I love it!

Join Now