Add a Photo

By MILANI
#574 in Liquid Foundation
Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works...
aisha b.
aisha b.

This is definitely one of my all time favourite foundations for everyday use. Not only is it super inexpensive considering the quality but the actual formula is really amazing, whenever I wear this is feel that my skin looks natural fresh and glowy unlike a lot of other more expensive foundations. The foundation also has amazing coverage and for me personally was a perfect match to my skin tone
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

This is a great foundation, it has really good coverage I'd say medium to full coverage . It also has a very even coverage it doesn't get streaky or patchy. It also is very long wearing . It's a really good price as well. The only thing is that if you are fair you won't find a shade because most of the shade are geared towards darker skin tones
Dee C.
Dee C.

I have love & hate for this product, I don't know if I would recommend, but I do know I wouldn't purchase again. It's very thick on my face but covers every imperfection on my face with 1 pump. I mean it's thick because it is a 2 in 1. It's actually a dupe for the too faced born this way foundation, but rather prefer the too faced one.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Buffalo, NY

This is one of my go to for the drug store foundations. This foundation's coverage is perfect - not too heavy on the face but covers exactly what is needed. Sometimes, I don't even need to apply on concealer because this just gets the job done. Its perfect for everyday use and blends out well.
sonia v.
sonia v.
Corpus Christi, TX

This is one of my go-to foundations. I have it on rotation for my makeup for the work week.
Pros:
1. Excellent coverage.
2. Great Prize
Cons:
1. Color selection is not very vast
2. It can look a little bit dry on me after I set my makeup with powder so I add a finishing spray at the end.
Lupe M.
Lupe M.

I absolutely love this foundation it's just perfect ❤️❤️ I love how it's full coverage and it's just has it all in the bottle. It has a light weight feel specially since its 3 in one. I will keep buying it mine was really cheap I got it at Walmart for like 9 or 10 but it's worth it.
breeze k.
breeze k.
Aston, PA

Pros:
-this foundation is really full coverage and matte- you probably wouldn't even need concealer when using this foundation
-blends out easily

Cons
-oxidizes:/
-can look a bit cakey on the face, I have oily skin so I don't know if I could recommend this to people with dry skin
Sara M.
Sara M.
Radcliff, KY

Very very very good coverage. This color is just a little too yellow though but with a powder it's easy to blend out to match your neck exactly. I have oily skin and i never find myself blotting as often as I do with any other foundation. It's a bit thick but easy to blend out.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

I really like this foundation. I did have a bit of trouble finding the right color for me. I picked my standard color but it looked really orange on me so I had to be a little more careful and pick another one. Does a good job of covering but isn't amazing at staying in place.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ

I WANT to love this foundation because so many others do, but unfortunately the colors are just off for me. Milani foundations run on the yellow side and I just can't pull it off. It's a shame because the coverage and finish reminds me of a much more expensive foundation.

Join Now