Add a Photo

By MILANI
#666 in Liquid Foundation
Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works...
sonia v.
sonia v.
Corpus Christi, TX

This is one of my go-to foundations. I have it on rotation for my makeup for the work week.
Pros:
1. Excellent coverage.
2. Great Prize
Cons:
1. Color selection is not very vast
2. It can look a little bit dry on me after I set my makeup with powder so I add a finishing spray at the end.
Lupe M.
Lupe M.

I absolutely love this foundation it's just perfect ❤️❤️ I love how it's full coverage and it's just has it all in the bottle. It has a light weight feel specially since its 3 in one. I will keep buying it mine was really cheap I got it at Walmart for like 9 or 10 but it's worth it.
breeze k.
breeze k.
Aston, PA

Pros:
-this foundation is really full coverage and matte- you probably wouldn't even need concealer when using this foundation
-blends out easily

Cons
-oxidizes:/
-can look a bit cakey on the face, I have oily skin so I don't know if I could recommend this to people with dry skin
Sara M.
Sara M.
Radcliff, KY

Very very very good coverage. This color is just a little too yellow though but with a powder it's easy to blend out to match your neck exactly. I have oily skin and i never find myself blotting as often as I do with any other foundation. It's a bit thick but easy to blend out.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

I really like this foundation. I did have a bit of trouble finding the right color for me. I picked my standard color but it looked really orange on me so I had to be a little more careful and pick another one. Does a good job of covering but isn't amazing at staying in place.
Sheri T.
Sheri T.

Great coverage for dry, oily or combo skin - formula a little thick but can mixed with another more liquid foundation or face oil - more colors are available
Check bigger drugstores - department stores or their websites or Milani's website
Mandi A.
Mandi A.

If you like full coverage foundation, then this is for you. I found it easy to work with and it hid all blemishes. However, the shade names are darker than other brands (light beige is pretty dark). It also oxidized really bad on me.
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL

I love this foundation because of the coverage that it gives, it last a good amount of time and the finish is great. All the products blend easily into this foundation and I would highly recommend this to others.
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

My shade is actually 02 but I love this foundation. It is an amazing foundation for such a good price. It covers extremely well and makes my skin look smooth.
Kari C.
Kari C.

Awesome drugstore foundation!!!!! Probably the most full coverage option I've ever used. I wish they had more shades to choose from but either way I love it!

Join Now