Add a Photo

By MILANI
#494 in Liquid Foundation
Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works...
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield , MA

I am not sure if I own this exact color but I can tell you how it wears. This is very heavy but blends beautifully. I like this best with a beauty blender because it smooths it out and picks up any extra foundation than can make it start to look cakey. I find with a brush it can be really easy to add to much and make it cakey. If you want or only have a brush try adding some face oil to thin it out. This is for sure full coverage and can look beautiful on your skin. I do like this for a night out or if I am wearing a smoky eyes so I have a flawless canvas. I hope this review helps you!
aisha b.
aisha b.

This is definitely one of my all time favourite foundations for everyday use. Not only is it super inexpensive considering the quality but the actual formula is really amazing, whenever I wear this is feel that my skin looks natural fresh and glowy unlike a lot of other more expensive foundations. The foundation also has amazing coverage and for me personally was a perfect match to my skin tone
Olivia W.
Olivia W.

This is my favorite foundation. Gives my skin a bit of color without being too orange, doesnt oxidize, full coverage, covers up my pores and set patches well, I apply it with a real techniques sponge. It's quick and easy. I set it with rimmel stay matte. With maybelline fitme concealer just for a brightening effect under the eyes.

Absolutely great product!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

This is a great foundation, it has really good coverage I'd say medium to full coverage . It also has a very even coverage it doesn't get streaky or patchy. It also is very long wearing . It's a really good price as well. The only thing is that if you are fair you won't find a shade because most of the shade are geared towards darker skin tones
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Montreal

I'm on the fence about this foundation. I heard great things but I'm not sure if it lives up to the hype. It is high coverage at first but isn't long wearing. It doesn't last without primer or setting powder. But it is affordable and one of the better drugstore foundations. I have combination skin, this may be better for someone who does not.
Dee C.
Dee C.

I have love & hate for this product, I don't know if I would recommend, but I do know I wouldn't purchase again. It's very thick on my face but covers every imperfection on my face with 1 pump. I mean it's thick because it is a 2 in 1. It's actually a dupe for the too faced born this way foundation, but rather prefer the too faced one.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
San Antonio, TX

I bought this because of all the rave. I honestly disliked this product so much. The orange undertones were too much for my fair complection. It also seemed so cakey on my skin. I broke out after trying to bare with it😕 Although the coverage was awesome, the damage it does to mu skin exceeds the benefits.
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Buffalo, NY

This is one of my go to for the drug store foundations. This foundation's coverage is perfect - not too heavy on the face but covers exactly what is needed. Sometimes, I don't even need to apply on concealer because this just gets the job done. Its perfect for everyday use and blends out well.
sonia v.
sonia v.
Corpus Christi, TX

This is one of my go-to foundations. I have it on rotation for my makeup for the work week.
Pros:
1. Excellent coverage.
2. Great Prize
Cons:
1. Color selection is not very vast
2. It can look a little bit dry on me after I set my makeup with powder so I add a finishing spray at the end.
Lupe M.
Lupe M.

I absolutely love this foundation it's just perfect ❤️❤️ I love how it's full coverage and it's just has it all in the bottle. It has a light weight feel specially since its 3 in one. I will keep buying it mine was really cheap I got it at Walmart for like 9 or 10 but it's worth it.

Join Now