Add a Photo

By MILANI
#469 in Liquid Foundation
Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works...
Photo (1)
aisha b.
aisha b.

This is definitely one of my all time favourite foundations for everyday use. Not only is it super inexpensive considering the quality but the actual formula is really amazing, whenever I wear this is feel that my skin looks natural fresh and glowy unlike a lot of other more expensive foundations. The foundation also has amazing coverage and for me personally was a perfect match to my skin tone
Olivia W.
Olivia W.

This is my favorite foundation. Gives my skin a bit of color without being too orange, doesnt oxidize, full coverage, covers up my pores and set patches well, I apply it with a real techniques sponge. It's quick and easy. I set it with rimmel stay matte. With maybelline fitme concealer just for a brightening effect under the eyes.

Absolutely great product!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

This is a great foundation, it has really good coverage I'd say medium to full coverage . It also has a very even coverage it doesn't get streaky or patchy. It also is very long wearing . It's a really good price as well. The only thing is that if you are fair you won't find a shade because most of the shade are geared towards darker skin tones
Dee C.
Dee C.

I have love & hate for this product, I don't know if I would recommend, but I do know I wouldn't purchase again. It's very thick on my face but covers every imperfection on my face with 1 pump. I mean it's thick because it is a 2 in 1. It's actually a dupe for the too faced born this way foundation, but rather prefer the too faced one.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
San Antonio, TX

I bought this because of all the rave. I honestly disliked this product so much. The orange undertones were too much for my fair complection. It also seemed so cakey on my skin. I broke out after trying to bare with it😕 Although the coverage was awesome, the damage it does to mu skin exceeds the benefits.
sonia v.
sonia v.

This is one of my go-to foundations. I have it on rotation for my makeup for the work week.
Pros:
1. Excellent coverage.
2. Great Prize
Cons:
1. Color selection is not very vast
2. It can look a little bit dry on me after I set my makeup with powder so I add a finishing spray at the end.
Lupe M.
Lupe M.

I absolutely love this foundation it's just perfect ❤️❤️ I love how it's full coverage and it's just has it all in the bottle. It has a light weight feel specially since its 3 in one. I will keep buying it mine was really cheap I got it at Walmart for like 9 or 10 but it's worth it.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Radcliff, KY

Very very very good coverage. This color is just a little too yellow though but with a powder it's easy to blend out to match your neck exactly. I have oily skin and i never find myself blotting as often as I do with any other foundation. It's a bit thick but easy to blend out.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

I really like this foundation. I did have a bit of trouble finding the right color for me. I picked my standard color but it looked really orange on me so I had to be a little more careful and pick another one. Does a good job of covering but isn't amazing at staying in place.
Maura K.
Maura K.

I got this foundation at beautycon for FREE #blessed! I got in in shade 02 because 01 was too light but I find it stays on all day. However I do mix it with a lighter foundation so it will match my skin tone better because if I leave it alone it's too dark
Misty T.
Misty T.
Cleveland, OH

Is this one good for combo/oily skin or is it the 3 in one that is?
Jess C.
Jess C.
Pennington, NJ

Is this really full coverage or is it build-able? Most foundations that I buy that are supposedly full coverage never are and I get so disappointed.

Join Now