BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick - Matte Naked (Vegan),Meet your matte. Your fantasy matte. The matte that not only feels great yes, you read that right its actually comfy but also lasts for hours and has a mazing Instagram selfie written... see more...

Dana R.
I love a matte lip that has a satin feel! Milani does it again! The color payoff is excellent for my deep skin tone with and without a liner. I am able to keep this on without looking like My lips are dehydrated. I do have some transfer if I drink out of my coffee mug... so I imagine it isn't kiss proof 💋. I purchased mine from CVS or Kmart, and I search every neighborhood for all of the shades. The smell is slightly sweet and the packaging gives me an affordable luxury vibe! Will continue to repurchase!!! Milani Matte Color Statement Lipstick
Tori G.
Chalmette, LA
Im a fanatic of Milani cosmetics I adore most of their products in their line. Their matte formula is amazing I love their lipsticks. They are comfortable hydrating smooth creamy pigmented & of course an affordable price you can also purchase these at almost any local drugstore, I have even seen them in the dollar general. They range from about 3 to 6 bucks & you can even catch them on sale for am even lower price! I have owned a few of their matte formulas in the nude shades as well as a Beautiful red shade I wear often. So I highly recommend Milani lipsticks for any gal just starting to dabble into make up looking for a nice lipstick that has great quality for an affordable price.
Jacqueline C.
Cleveland, TN
I have several of the matte Milani lipsticks but this one is my absolute favorite color. I can’t dupe it and it’s my favorite nude on my pale skin tone. It has just enough brown, mauve, and pink to it and it’s neither too dark nor too light. It applies creamy, dries down matte, and has great lasting power. It can easy be touched up if needed. It does transfer just a bit but doesn’t leave the lips. One of my favorite drugstore lipsticks for sure, in any color but especially this one.
Ki'Aunta O.
New Carlisle
I love the these lipsticks, they have a variety of colors and the shape of the lipstick tip makes it easy to make sharp lines. It helps save time with the clean up around the lips after applied. They also smell amazing and give an almost moisturized feel. Some of them can feel dry but if you don't mind that than you might wanna check some of these lipsticks out.
🎶👑Melody H.
Garland, TX
The Milani Matte lipstick in Matte Naked is a creamy Pale pink Lipstick. It is long wearing and smells good. It has a nice packaging . It is a good value and can be purchased at any drugstore. I would buy this product again.❤️
#Milani @Influenster
Dreama N.
Miami, OK
I really like Milani lipsticks. Especially the naked colours or more natural. It's not clumpy or dry and it's not expensive and I'm a lover for cheap make up! I especially love how it looks. They always have pretty colours especially the gold!
Jasmin S.
Cashmere
This lipstick is amazing I wear it when I do a dark makeup it looks great. The package is pretty good and the price is not that high. This product did meet my expectations because it looks great. I would recommend it to people who like matte makeup looks
Damaris N.
Philadelphia , PA
I love these lipstick 100% smell amazing like cake to me soft hydration lips may have reapplied but I’m sure you won’t mind when you feel how amazing it feel on your lips can find at drugstore and Walmart
Dalila A.
Orlando, FL
I love this lipstick, usually buying a matte lipstick means having dry lips but is not the case with this one, it moisture your lips beautifully, I love the presentation! I highly recommend this product!! (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick - Matte Beauty
Rowena T.
Kennesaw
I highly recommend these lipsticks! So moisturizing and the smell on them is amazing. They have such a beautiful range of colors and these are my favorite lipsticks from the drugstore.