BY MILANI

Meet your matte. Your fantasy matte. The matte that not only feels great (yes, you read that right – it’s actually comfy) but also lasts for hours and has “a-mazing Instagram selfie” written all over it. Infused with grape seed extract imported from... see more...

• The colour looks amazing, I just want know how long does it last? 9 Answers
Ashley J.
Miami
I love to get it at CVS because they have coupons for it sometimes. I love how they have so many different colors. I wish they had more bold colors like grey, black, blue. I really am tired of the traditional colors that every other line. I like the fact that the lipstick used to smell like watermelon but the over the year they stopped giving the lipstick a smell. I wish they will bring it back.
Adison A.
This is my absolute favorite lipstick. I have multiple colors of it. This product smells so good & lasts for such a long time. It’s very simple to apply. I didn’t think it would be that good for the price I bought it at, but I was suprised! I would buy this again, I have in fact!
Frecita C.
Mercedes, TX
n o sólo se siente cómodo si no q también dura por horas ese un tono mate bonito lo eh probado y me a encantado esta línea d labiales me encanta usarla también lo recomiendo para si vas d fiesta no tener q retocar lo a cada rato además el precio esta bien
Ebony J.
Jackson, MI
I have never worn a moisture matte lipstick as good as Milani’s. I love the formula plus it’s AFFORDABLE! I picked this up at my local grocery store, Milani has some beautiful colors offered at a great value.
Melissa S.
Homestead, FL
This lipstick is affordable, it's super matte and pigmented. It's easily accessed as you can grab it just about anywhere and it's very luxe! It looks really high end also! I have several of these in many colors and I would purchase them again for sure!
Ameryst F.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love love love the smell of these lipsticks and I love the cute colors they have, unfortunately I feel like they don't glide on the lips very well. It's patchy and you can't layer them, ( I don't think you can really do that with any lipstick) but it just seems to get really chunky and streaky. But I still wear the lipsticks regardless because I love lipsticks and I'm such a makeup junkie .
yerixa c.
Doral, FL
This product its amazing! The pigmentation its very good, personally i have a lot of then! They stay long time and dont dry the lips even in their Matte presentation! Very recommended they worth the prive!
Kiyah B.
Great lipstick recommends this to anybody who is going out in the city or just on s date Is very long lasting and it give you that pop out look Very easy to apply feel like your just rubbing your finger on your lip and I will definitely buy this product again awesome lipstick to be a good price
Alexandra G.
I absolutely love any kind of deep blue tone red lipstick. And this one by milani was absolutely beautiful. I also usually only wear matte lips as well, most lipsticks I've tried are drying and end up crumbling down my chin by the end of the day. this one kept my lips hydrated all day while keeping its pigment even after eating and drinking.
Be A.
Indianola, MS
This is my absolute favorite spring color. I know it's counter intuitive to use a darker wintry red in spring but this one has just enough rose undertones to give it a spring feel. Gourgeous! I got mine at CVS and will definitely be buying again!
Marilyn W.
New South Wales
The colour looks amazing, I just want know how long does it last?