(3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick - Matte Kiss uploaded by Gloria P.(3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick - Matte Kiss uploaded by Anel C.

BY MILANI

Meet your matte. Your fantasy matte. The matte that not only feels great (yes, you read that right – it’s actually comfy) but also lasts for hours and has “a-mazing Instagram selfie” written all over it. Infused with grape seed extract imported from... see more...

Mekia H.
Converse, TX
So out of everything that could stand out about this product, for me it's the smell. I promise this lipstick smells sooooooooo yummy and I love it!!! But besides that the lipstick glides on so smooth and lasts all day and the color is very rich. Definite fav!!
Courtlandt M.
Dayton, TX
I love these Matte lipsticks from Milani! They are comfortable, not too drying, and smell amazing while you apply. They are long-lasting and don't transfer a lot. I got mine from CVS, but I believe my Walmart just began carrying this brand, as well.
Sherri M.
Trenton, NJ
Love this bright red color and it stays on all day even after i wipe it off my lips are still red
Marisol H.
Norfolk, VA
MilNi lipsticks are incredible never again will you want to buy a different type or red Milano is the way to go and you can look good on a budget they are so cost efficient you won't even know the difference
Helen F.
Naperville, IL
I only have a single I bought from the store and not the 3-pack. I also only recently got this lipstick and haven't had a whole lot of opportunities to give it a proper review so I will edit this once I have, but these are my initial thoughts:

I tested this out the day I got it and the first thing I noticed was how stiff the lipstick was. I expected it to be softer as it's a moisture targeted lipstick but it doesn't glide against the lip like my other matte ones and instead can cause you to tug a little. This can make application a little tricky but once you get the hang of it it isn't too bad. The colour is really pretty and bright which I appreciate. It does have a nice matte appearance and didn't awkwardly emphasis the lines on my lips which I was happy about.

Because it had such a dry, stiff feeling I was worried it'd cause my lips to feel dry but it held up to the moisture in it's name. It actually almost felt like I was wearing nothing at all but it did have a *slight* sticky feeling when you smacked your lips together. I was just doing a try-on at home so I didn't get to test how it wore but it me it seemed like it had pretty decent staying power. As I was taking it off I realised some regular makeup wipes didn't do the job and I needed to bring out my makeup remover oil to tackle it. It also seemed to slightly stain my lips.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Love this slightly pinky-red and the formula! It is so comfortable and luxurious that it just glides on and gives the most awesome payoff. Got this from Walmart for under $5 and I have it in a top 5 in my collection of reds. It's great for a bullet lipstick but as a warning, these are creamy and they definitely transfer to anything you touch (be aware). So if you're going to your nieces and nephews house where everyone is under 10, be prepared with makeup wipes to remove all the damage they may do ;) Highly recommend for non-child-spending-time-with days!!!
Asia W.
Milani lipsticks are great whether it's regular or liquid. So if you see em get em! I buy mine at wal mart because it's a bit cheaper compared to drugstores. Long wearing and paired with a liner (which their lip liner are great as well) lasts even longer. The regular lipsticks for have a candy like smell but once its on the lip it fades. And it's nice to store in your makeup collection since the bottom has the name and color showing through. Also have a great variety of colors and finishes
Jessika C.
These are nice drugstore matte lipsticks, right on par with Maybelline's creamy mattes (which I feel get more hype online). I do find that they're a good value, longer lasting than other matte drug store options because they're less silicone-y. That formula does make them slightly drying, but they are nowhere near uncomfortable. I find they last around four and a half hours of wear, but they will come off with eating or drinking.
Adriana S.
Katy, TX
If you're looking for a matte lipstick that doesn't dry out your lips but still gives you that matte look that everyone is going for, this is your best friend! And the color options are to die for and extremely pigmented. Definitely worth the money and will repurchase!
Amy M.
San Diego, CA
Milani never fails to impress with their products. They're reasonably priced, long-lasting, and the colors are comparable to high-end brands. The packaging looks a bit cheap, but it is pretty functional. I'd buy again, and recommend this product