(3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick - Matte Flirty uploaded by Lillie Y.(3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick - Matte Flirty uploaded by Dari P.

BY MILANI

Meet your matte. Your fantasy matte. The matte that not only feels great (yes, you read that right – it’s actually comfy) but also lasts for hours and has “a-mazing Instagram selfie” written all over it. Infused with grape seed extract imported from... see more...

Jessenia R.
Beale Afb, CA
This milani lipstick is not my fav but is ok! The thing is not durable at all for my personal reason i need to put a few caps on to the color can stay on ... i think the formula is not pigment the nudes are great but the dark ones they are not my favMilani Lipstick
member-6f57b221f
This lipstick was one of the first ones I purchased when I was looking for this color. It's such a rich color and easily blends. I was scared I would look gothic but it's so beautiful. I love the products from this brand. They're also very economical when you are starting off as a makeup artist. I highly recommend it! The color will go well with any skin tone.
Jasmine H.
Scott, LA
I love this color. It’s beautiful on dark skin. And stays on all day. It is easy to apply. Not pricy. Very great value. First time user. I would definitely recommend this lipstick. Yes I would buy it again.
Alyssa K.
San Jose
I love their products usually never let down I have bought many of their products they usually are always appealing and their are cheap never really pricey and I would buy their products again First of all I absolutely love all of her products
Stefanie G.
Tulsa, OK
I have about 10 of these lipsticks and love the consistency of them. I have tried several brands where different shades apply differently but these are all great. I love that they are more affordable and can be found in several drug stores. These lipsticks are what got me into matte liquid lipsticks and now they are my favorite.
Ashley G.
La Joya, TX
I have several shades of Milani's Matte lipsticks and I they are the best I have ever tried. The color Matte Naked is amazing, and the shade is a perfect nude, just a shade or two darker.They aren't terribly drying, but I think they stay on well, especially since they aren't advertised as long lasting or kiss proof.
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality. I like to use it because it keeps the color.
rayna m.
tampa
MILANIS LIPSTICKS ARE SOOOOO PIGMENTED! The price range is soooo affordable. This lipstick does not transfer at all! It lasts all day long and the pigment is TO DIE FOR! The packaging is adorable and it will not break unless you throw the lipstick into a wall several times.
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
I love this product... The color is just so pretty i love the pigment in the lipstick its not too drying on my lips , its perfect. I have been using the for the past 3years and i love the product the price is worth the product. I would recommend this to everyone..
Lisa C.
YPSILANTI
This burgundy color is so pretty it goes really really well with my complexion. I have a honey caramel kind of completion and I find that reds and burgundy colors work best for me i would like to try the pinks but not sure how they would look.