BY MILANI #97 in Lipstick

Meet your matte. Your fantasy matte. The matte that not only feels great (yes, you read that right – it’s actually comfy) but also lasts for hours and has “a-mazing Instagram selfie” written all over it. Infused with grape seed extract imported from... see more...

• About how long does it last? Through eating/drinking?1 Answers
Lorena L.
My favorite lipsticks of all time ! MILANI lipsticks are my top pick for drugstore ! You cannot go wrong with these !!! they glide on so smooth  and easily they are not patchy and they have matte and sheer lipsticks and a good range selection of variety of colors my personal favorite is naturally chic it’s my everyday lipstick ! Easiest review ! I absolutely love MILANI lipsticks!
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
I recently discovered this lipstick & it's now my go-to for lip coverage. Formula is light & non-sticky. It comes in a wide variety of colors. Best of all, it goes on smoothly & has incredible staying power. This lipstick performs much better than many of the pricey lipsticks I've purchased.
Nisha 💖.
Wichita, KS
I have quite a collection of Milani’s matte lipsticks, but my absolute favorite shade is #61 Naked. It’s a beautiful shade, stays on well and not super drying. Very satisfied with this product especially for the price.
Jennifer S.
I don't know why when you have to pick one of these it shows a 3 pk.i have one lipstick from this line in darling ..it glides on smotth and also matte..so no wait for dry down. Whoo hoo!! It has a vanilla scent to them which I love. I would definitely recommend this product
Maira T.
Brooklyn, NY
This milani matte lip color in matte beauty is amazing great pigmentation, completely matte, amazing color selection and easily accessible I would recommend this product to others. Side note it does transfer.
Nory F.
Provo
One word! Gorgeous!!!!
The colors, the application, and the finish product. I only have one color but I couldn't find the option in the drop-down thingy but my husband loves the color on me. I am latina and I always go to reds but the darker the better
Yesenia c.
I am so in love with Milanis lip stick line. I probably own about 10 of them. They apply so well and are highly pigmented, matte, and stay for a long time. The tubing is gold and simple, I️ can buy it at the local retailers and they always carry it. I’m highly satisfied
Sarah G.
I love the quality of this lipstick! I own glam and flirty! They are amazing lipsticks and I am in love with this brand! You so need a lip liner for the vampy shades tho they are slightly patchy but I would definitely buy them again.
Hailey H.
Woodville, OH
Love the color, and the way the matte finish appears on the lips. It’s very affordable and there are lots of shades of colors to choose from. I purchased this product at Walmart, but it is also available at Rite Aid and Meijer.
Blanca F.
This is by far my favorite lipstick so far. I love how smooth it feels on your lips. It is a good price and it’s so easy to apply. This is a product I usually by often I carry the nude color which is my all time favorite.
Annie B.
Dallas, TX
About how long does it last? Through eating/drinking?