BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

Avery L.
My favorite lip liner I've tried. It outlines just as good as any other if not better. I only use this brand.
Clarsie R.
Lewisburg, TN
It stays on and blends really well with your lipstick! Sometimes I even wear just the lip liner as lipstick
Nathália T.
Kentfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It lasted for a long time in my lips. Could easily find it at the closest drugstore and it was inexpensive.
Rebecca W.
Grovetown, GA
Great quality, low price! I was so surprised that this liner lasted for a long time and is very pigmented.
Miriam C.
Rohnert Park, CA
Inexpensive, beautiful and perfect for on the go! The colors are beautiful and compliment all skin types.
Pearl E.
Sebastian, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bomb color. Smooth application.
Definitely a great buy.
Highly recommended
Would definitely buy again
Adriana T.
I love how this lip liner makes me look so sexy and makes my husband want to kiss me over and over.
Valerie V.
Fullerton, CA
One of the best colors I have used. Definitely a go to for this brand and price I love it so much
Alexa V.
Pasadena, TX
I love it. Is my go to lipliners . they are super pigmented and beautiful i have a lot of them.
Brianna N.
Waukesha
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love lipliner alway applies on smoothly with great color to it, never disappointed when using.