BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
The milani lip liners are my favorite. They're so creamy and pigmented. I use these alone sometimes and they last all day
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Fairless Hls, PA
Really smooth and easy to apply. Can't go wrong with the price! Can find milani brand right at my local wal mart.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
I love Milani. There products smell great and stay on for hours! I wouldn't change a thing! They're even a responsible price for a drug store cosmetic.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
My second choice of lip liner, but still a good one. Gets the job done and Milani has a good array or colors
mireya t.
mireya t.
Kent, WA
A very inexpensive lipliner but gets the job done. when i first bought the product wasnt expecting much but it surprised me with the quality of the product. It really just glides on. Would recommend it dont judge drug store products they cant surprise you.
Karla c.
Karla c.

I love them are quite pigmented, they mark super well and the colors are precious, I love many products of the same brand but this is one of my favorites............I use it very often is my basics when it comes to makeup........
Arlene S.
Arlene S.
Av. Francisco Caamaño Deño #37
En mi caso son de larga duracion le da ese toque al labial y hacen que tus labios se ven mas carnosos y bonitos
Cheyanne V.
Cheyanne V.
Watford
These long lasting lip liners are a great way to make your lips look more big and plumpy I never had an issue with it I bought it off amazon and they are so easy to apply and dont break they are a decent price for the quality and after I run out I'll have to grab some more
Steph B.
Steph B.
amazing lip liner, such beautiful shades to choose from. first time trying it out and i must say they are one of the nicests brands for lipliners. packaging is stunning and a great helpful website to order from. would definitely recommend it to others. beautifulll💜💜
Farzana R.
Farzana R.
Great product for its price. It applies on smoothly and literally lasts for hours. It does not feather and it is not drying on the lips. It is a product of amazing quality and I have all of other colours in the line as well.