BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Waukesha
Love lipliner alway applies on smoothly with great color to it, never disappointed when using.
Miriam C.
Miriam C.
Rohnert Park, CA
Inexpensive, beautiful and perfect for on the go! The colors are beautiful and compliment all skin types.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Love this lipliner! It is perfect for my brighter colored lipsticks! It applies very smoothly, sharpends well, and lasts for a very long time on my lips. This lip liner is extremely well priced for the quality of the product. I would purchase again.
McKenna H.
McKenna H.
Fort Collins, CO
Great on my snore matte lipstick, also Milani. I love coming to grocery stores and finding a high quality makeup brand!
Daijha B.
Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC
I have hundreds of lip liners, and I've tried Even more but to me nothing compares to this one milani lip liner in fucschia, the color to me is perfect because I wear it with reds, pink, purples, nudes etc and it lasts all day n night long it sharpens super easy which alot of lip liners don't and it's perfect amount of creamy and hard to make the perfect lined lips, ive gone thru over 10 of these I have backs up and one in my purse and one at home is recommend to anyone can't say enough good things!
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Phoenix, AZ
I simply adore everything Milani. This is rich in color & lasts for a long time. I keep one at home, one at work & one in my purse. Feels smooth & gives your lips a plump fool look throughout the day. I recommend it to all that love a darker shade on your lips.
Tina T.
Tina T.
Pemberton, NJ
Susan S.
Susan S.
Davenport, FL
They have amazing pigment and glide on very smoothe. They're some of my favorite lip liners.
Pearl E.
Pearl E.
Sebastian, TX
Bomb color. Smooth application.
Definitely a great buy.
Highly recommended
Would definitely buy again
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
This is my go-to lip liner. You probably have a dozen lipsticks that match this lip liner so I use it very often. It's definitely in my top three when it comes to drugstore makeup lines. Because I'm nice and smooth and doesn't believe it stays put pretty well. If you're looking for a lip liner on a budget try this one it works for me.