BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

Kristie B.
Calera, AL
Though I love the Milani liquid lipsticks, the lip liners don't work for me. They seem to be a little to dry and tug on my lips.
Aly h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it, before applying my lipstick, helps with the shape of my lips, helps to make it look fuller. By far it works for me.
kristal m.
i love the pigmentation on this and it feels nice, my lips kinda feel dry but just put lip balm under and it feels just better
Ilma B.
Three pencil come, so there's more product for what I paid for, which I enjoyed. The color was pretty and it lasted long enough
Morgan I.
Orange, TX
This color is fabulous. The product is creamy and doesn't crumble on the lips. It also works well with other lipstick brands.
Prattasa H.
Astoria, NY
It is just amazing!!!This company never ever fails or disappoints! Its my favorite color and glides on soooooo smooothlyyy!!!
Ana Ibis R.
Tampa
me encanta prque es duradero, suave, combina con otros colores y son bien oscuros, se lo recomende a mis hijas y les gusto.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

I love the lip liner of this particular brand, are very creamy, feel wonderful on the lips and their colors are incredible!
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The milani lip liners are my favorite. They're so creamy and pigmented. I use these alone sometimes and they last all day
Angie M.
Woodburn, OR
This is what I'm taking about ! Affordable and high quality! I want more! They are so long lasting ! I highly recommend!