BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

Victoria S.
Victoria S.
San Antonio
You cannot put on lipsticks with out a liner...these liners are by far the best ive use compared to mac and revelon.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
I use these in red but let me tell ya.. they stay in once you get em there. Bette have soap and water on stand by!
marian h.
marian h.
Stands out perfect looks very nice with all color lip sticks or stains you put along with it! Very great products
Adriana T.
Adriana T.
I love how this lip liner makes me look so sexy and makes my husband want to kiss me over and over.
kristal m.
kristal m.
i love the pigmentation on this and it feels nice, my lips kinda feel dry but just put lip balm under and it feels just better
Avery L.
Avery L.
My favorite lip liner I've tried. It outlines just as good as any other if not better. I only use this brand.
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
Fullerton, CA
One of the best colors I have used. Definitely a go to for this brand and price I love it so much
Sonya M.
Sonya M.
Very creamy and smooth, their colors always pair perfectly with their lipsticks. Works good with lipgloss and lipstick
Abby G.
Abby G.
Very cheap considering how well it works it met my expectations by far and it's easy applicatrd
Alexa V.
Alexa V.
Pasadena, TX
I love it. Is my go to lipliners . they are super pigmented and beautiful i have a lot of them.