BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

kailene m.
Hemet, CA
I love this because it's long wearing and doesn't dry out your lips. It's very pigmented which is good cause you can wear it alone or with a lipstick
Hope G.
78596
I like this product it last all day I recommend it to most of my sister's and some of my friends because in my option it works really good for me.
Giuliana D.
What a great drugstore brand! Incredibly affordable. The colors are very pigmented. It's convient and the colors and creamy and last a long time
jennifer d.
Lip liners are THE bomb. Packing is always so cute and gold, really applies to the skin beautifully and you can find it at any Walmart cheap!
Kelsey R.
Decatur, AL
Such a great price for the value. Good lip liners! I love this brand because it is affordable and has great formulas for their products.
Maria J.
Evanston, IL
Milani carries pigmented colored in which I love if you combined this lip liner with there matte glosses you will love the results
Keyonna H.
Midland
I really enjoy this product , it's very mosturizing and very affordable it smells good not too overpowering really plumps your lips
Katura S.
Oceanside
Super pretty color, glides on smooth and helps my lipstick stay on better! I fill my whole lips and my lipstick sticks all night!
Jaimee L.
Melbourne, FL
Not my personal favorite color to wear often, however, this is beautiful under bright pinks OR purple lipsticks (matte or glossy)
Kristie B.
Calera, AL
Though I love the Milani liquid lipsticks, the lip liners don't work for me. They seem to be a little to dry and tug on my lips.