BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

Ana Ibis R.
Ana Ibis R.
Tampa
me encanta prque es duradero, suave, combina con otros colores y son bien oscuros, se lo recomende a mis hijas y les gusto.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Woodburn, OR
This is what I'm taking about ! Affordable and high quality! I want more! They are so long lasting ! I highly recommend!
Maria J.
Maria J.
Evanston, IL
Milani carries pigmented colored in which I love if you combined this lip liner with there matte glosses you will love the results
Katura S.
Katura S.
Oceanside
Super pretty color, glides on smooth and helps my lipstick stay on better! I fill my whole lips and my lipstick sticks all night!
kailene m.
kailene m.
Hemet, CA
I love this because it's long wearing and doesn't dry out your lips. It's very pigmented which is good cause you can wear it alone or with a lipstick
Ilma B.
Ilma B.
Three pencil come, so there's more product for what I paid for, which I enjoyed. The color was pretty and it lasted long enough
Candie J.
Candie J.
Southfield, MI
Amazing coverage great control and long lasting. Lots of usable colors to choose from. No bleeding and longwearing.
Giuliana D.
Giuliana D.
What a great drugstore brand! Incredibly affordable. The colors are very pigmented. It's convient and the colors and creamy and last a long timeĀ
Kitty O.
Kitty O.
Colors go on smooth and highly pigmented, stay on though out the day. Guaranteed slay lip day with this product.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Consistent consistent consistent. Usable. Wears well. Doesn't dry out my lips. Not fading strong and thorough