BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

Alicia H.
Harvest, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like to use primarily only retractable lip pencils but this one I'm okay with sharpening that's how good it is, long wearing and keeps your lips from feathering.
Denise h.
Big Sandy, TX
Milano lip liner is amazing. it stays on all day! I line my lips, then I fill in my lips with the pencil. After that I put on my lipstick. I can go all day, even through lunch and I still have lipstick on and I liner is still looking pretty.
Velia V.
This was my first lip liner. I bought it to try it since I don't really wear pink lipstick. But I actually love the color. The pencil glides smoothly and the color lasts.
Kelly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lipliner! It is perfect for my brighter colored lipsticks! It applies very smoothly, sharpends well, and lasts for a very long time on my lips. This lip liner is extremely well priced for the quality of the product. I would purchase again.
U'Vana C.
This lip liner is heaven sent. This is my favorite product line for lip liner and lip sticks. They are all moisturizing and leave your lips soft with great color.
Alex S.
Deer Park, NY
I love this lip liner. I got it to match my lipstick. It goes on soooo smooth and is so pigmented. Stays on for a long time and even made my lipstick stay. Milani is very affordable and is a great substitution for expensive brands. highly recommend.
Sandra R.
Phoenix, AZ
I simply adore everything Milani. This is rich in color & lasts for a long time. I keep one at home, one at work & one in my purse. Feels smooth & gives your lips a plump fool look throughout the day. I recommend it to all that love a darker shade on your lips.
Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC
I have hundreds of lip liners, and I've tried Even more but to me nothing compares to this one milani lip liner in fucschia, the color to me is perfect because I wear it with reds, pink, purples, nudes etc and it lasts all day n night long it sharpens super easy which alot of lip liners don't and it's perfect amount of creamy and hard to make the perfect lined lips, ive gone thru over 10 of these I have backs up and one in my purse and one at home is recommend to anyone can't say enough good things!
alexis m.
Pawtucket, RI
Love these lip liners i have 3 a neutral, a red, and a brown. I love all of them. I have not had any major problems with them. No feathering or patchiness.
Kayla D.
I love Milani. There products smell great and stay on for hours! I wouldn't change a thing! They're even a responsible price for a drug store cosmetic.