BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

Kelly L.
Love this lipliner! It is perfect for my brighter colored lipsticks! It applies very smoothly, sharpends well, and lasts for a very long time on my lips. This lip liner is extremely well priced for the quality of the product. I would purchase again.
U'Vana C.
This lip liner is heaven sent. This is my favorite product line for lip liner and lip sticks. They are all moisturizing and leave your lips soft with great color.
Tori B.
Union, MS
Excellent color with little to no feathering. Matches several of my lipsticks very well and blends easily into the shade. Line is sharp and precise, but it can be pretty hard to remove sometimes. It is very stubborn and often outlasts my lipstick by several hours!
Alex S.
Deer Park, NY
I love this lip liner. I got it to match my lipstick. It goes on soooo smooth and is so pigmented. Stays on for a long time and even made my lipstick stay. Milani is very affordable and is a great substitution for expensive brands. highly recommend.
Sandra R.
Phoenix, AZ
I simply adore everything Milani. This is rich in color & lasts for a long time. I keep one at home, one at work & one in my purse. Feels smooth & gives your lips a plump fool look throughout the day. I recommend it to all that love a darker shade on your lips.
mireya t.
Kent, WA
A very inexpensive lipliner but gets the job done. when i first bought the product wasnt expecting much but it surprised me with the quality of the product. It really just glides on. Would recommend it dont judge drug store products they cant surprise you.
Yulissa A.
Coachella, CA
This product is great to use. It applies very soft and smooth. It is very long lasting and has a great color to it. It exceeded my expectations and it also is a great price. I recommend this product very much
Daijha B.
Stantonsburg, NC
I have hundreds of lip liners, and I've tried Even more but to me nothing compares to this one milani lip liner in fucschia, the color to me is perfect because I wear it with reds, pink, purples, nudes etc and it lasts all day n night long it sharpens super easy which alot of lip liners don't and it's perfect amount of creamy and hard to make the perfect lined lips, ive gone thru over 10 of these I have backs up and one in my purse and one at home is recommend to anyone can't say enough good things!
alexis m.
Pawtucket, RI
Love these lip liners i have 3 a neutral, a red, and a brown. I love all of them. I have not had any major problems with them. No feathering or patchiness.
Kayla D.
I love Milani. There products smell great and stay on for hours! I wouldn't change a thing! They're even a responsible price for a drug store cosmetic.