BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

Hope G.
Hope G.
78596
I like this product it last all day I recommend it to most of my sister's and some of my friends because in my option it works really good for me.
Velia V.
Velia V.
This was my first lip liner. I bought it to try it since I don't really wear pink lipstick. But I actually love the color. The pencil glides smoothly and the color lasts.
alexis m.
alexis m.
Pawtucket, RI
Love these lip liners i have 3 a neutral, a red, and a brown. I love all of them. I have not had any major problems with them. No feathering or patchiness.
tyhira f.
tyhira f.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a makeup artist and This is one of my favorite lip liner colors and brands to use . The color comes out perfectly on all shades.
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
Lip liners are THE bomb. Packing is always so cute and gold, really applies to the skin beautifully and you can find it at any Walmart cheap!
Jaimee L.
Jaimee L.
Melbourne, FL
Not my personal favorite color to wear often, however, this is beautiful under bright pinks OR purple lipsticks (matte or glossy)
U'Vana C.
U'Vana C.
This lip liner is heaven sent. This is my favorite product line for lip liner and lip sticks. They are all moisturizing and leave your lips soft with great color.
Kristie B.
Kristie B.
Calera, AL
Though I love the Milani liquid lipsticks, the lip liners don't work for me. They seem to be a little to dry and tug on my lips.
Alyssa h.
Alyssa h.
Glendale, AZ
I love it, before applying my lipstick, helps with the shape of my lips, helps to make it look fuller. By far it works for me.
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Orange, TX
This color is fabulous. The product is creamy and doesn't crumble on the lips. It also works well with other lipstick brands.