BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

Alejandra B.
Alejandra B.
San Marcos , TX
The color payoff was great as well as the color itself. I've used other Milani liners that work just as good, you do need to apply it every so often but still good for the price. I bought it at target.
jania f.
jania f.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this one but it honestly wasn't my ultimate favorite because I found that it wore of a bit after I had at or drank water. Other than that the color is very pretty.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Such an amazing lip liner! The color is beautiful and it feels great on the lips! Super great quality for an affordable price and it's really long lasting. I would most definitely buy this again!
Aidee T.
Aidee T.
I love all the lip liners cause you can actually wear them like a lipstick just apply a lil lipgloss on top of it and your good to go. Or if you want to make it look more matte just apply it by it self. Also it gives the lips a lil pop when outlining them I love it 💕
Tori S.
Tori S.
Amazing quality for the price and very comfortable on the lips. Matches perfectly to plenty of my other lipsticks and makes liquid lipsticks more comfortable to wear.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
This is a wonderful product. It helps with bleeding around your lips. It also makes any lip gloss or lipstick POP!!! It is one of my favorite brands to go to at the drugstore.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Ames, IA
I do like to use primarily only retractable lip pencils but this one I'm okay with sharpening that's how good it is, long wearing and keeps your lips from feathering.
Noel D.
Noel D.
Reading, PA
I absolutely love the color of this and the application - but there is a somewhat large problem: it breaks so easily. If you aren't careful, you'll go through this product quickly because of how easily it breaks.
Denise h.
Denise h.
Big Sandy, TX
Milano lip liner is amazing. it stays on all day! I line my lips, then I fill in my lips with the pencil. After that I put on my lipstick. I can go all day, even through lunch and I still have lipstick on and I liner is still looking pretty.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Eastpointe, MI
I love Milani products. Not only because they are inexpensive but they work very good! This color is absolutely beautiful. I like to wear it when I'm both dressed up or casually dressed. I recommend it.