BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

jacinda g.
Tehachapi, CA
I've been wanting to try this one for the longest but I can't find it in stores! I would love love love to get my hands on this baby! I heard so many good reviews on milani's lip liner
emma r.
Long Beach
I like this lip liner pack but it's not my favorite. I'm not a big fan of the color but the formula is amazing and if your going for a more statement look them this is for you.
Alejandra B.
San Marcos, TX
The color payoff was great as well as the color itself. I've used other Milani liners that work just as good, you do need to apply it every so often but still good for the price. I bought it at target.
Karla G.
Such an amazing lip liner! The color is beautiful and it feels great on the lips! Super great quality for an affordable price and it's really long lasting. I would most definitely buy this again!
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
This is a wonderful product. It helps with bleeding around your lips. It also makes any lip gloss or lipstick POP!!! It is one of my favorite brands to go to at the drugstore.
jania f.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this one but it honestly wasn't my ultimate favorite because I found that it wore of a bit after I had at or drank water. Other than that the color is very pretty.
Alicia H.
Ames, IA
I do like to use primarily only retractable lip pencils but this one I'm okay with sharpening that's how good it is, long wearing and keeps your lips from feathering.
Tori S.
Amazing quality for the price and very comfortable on the lips. Matches perfectly to plenty of my other lipsticks and makes liquid lipsticks more comfortable to wear.
Denise h.
Big Sandy, TX
Milano lip liner is amazing. it stays on all day! I line my lips, then I fill in my lips with the pencil. After that I put on my lipstick. I can go all day, even through lunch and I still have lipstick on and I liner is still looking pretty.
Velia V.
This was my first lip liner. I bought it to try it since I don't really wear pink lipstick. But I actually love the color. The pencil glides smoothly and the color lasts.