BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

Haley R.
Milani is my go to brand for anything with my lips, liner, lipsticks, and liquid lips, their liners come in colors that I can't find with other brands and they sit on my lips beautifully. Milani also always has the BEST gold packaging on all of their products and I love it
Rozy A.
Stanton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi guys I have been using this lip liner for long time ago and I have never get rid of it, it's amazing perfect colors and very good material so smooth on my lips, highly recommended and thanks Milani for this great product
Noel D.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the color of this and the application - but there is a somewhat large problem: it breaks so easily. If you aren't careful, you'll go through this product quickly because of how easily it breaks.
Ash F.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical about buying this product because of the mixed reviews, but I am so glad I bought it! The formula is amazing and it is super long lasting! Worth every penny. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Miriam H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip liner it looks s my go to, it is totally long lasting it stays on forever, and it is super easy to apply, a it has a packaging it nice and sleek, I recommend it to everyone it is the bestā¤
Jessica S.
Eastpointe, MI
I love Milani products. Not only because they are inexpensive but they work very good! This color is absolutely beautiful. I like to wear it when I'm both dressed up or casually dressed. I recommend it.
Jayleen S.
Kissimmee fl.
These are super creamy and pigmented. I have a couple colors and want to go pick up some more. It did very much so meet my expectations. I would defiantly recommend this prdoct. The packaging is nice and simple I will defiantly going to go pick up more.
Lindsay H.
I've been in love with Milani ever since I bought my first product from them!! Their products last super long and I love them! This color is gorgeous and you'll love it as much as I do!
Yulissa A.
Coachella, CA
This product is great to use. It applies very soft and smooth. It is very long lasting and has a great color to it. It exceeded my expectations and it also is a great price. I recommend this product very much
jacinda g.
Tehachapi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try this one for the longest but I can't find it in stores! I would love love love to get my hands on this baby! I heard so many good reviews on milani's lip liner