BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

Aaliyah A.
Aaliyah A.
I love Milani! It's a very unique brand! It has very nice packaging and its cute! I use this with my Urban Decay Lipstick! It is also very good value for a pricey lipstick! I would love to buy this again!
Haley R.
Haley R.
Milani is my go to brand for anything with my lips, liner, lipsticks, and liquid lips, their liners come in colors that I can't find with other brands and they sit on my lips beautifully. Milani also always has the BEST gold packaging on all of their products and I love it
Rozy A.
Rozy A.
Stanton, CA
Hi guys I have been using this lip liner for long time ago and I have never get rid of it, it's amazing perfect colors and very good material so smooth on my lips, highly recommended and thanks Milani for this great product
Ash F.
Ash F.
Denton, TX
I was skeptical about buying this product because of the mixed reviews, but I am so glad I bought it! The formula is amazing and it is super long lasting! Worth every penny. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
I love this lip liner it looks s my go to, it is totally long lasting it stays on forever, and it is super easy to apply, a it has a packaging it nice and sleek, I recommend it to everyone it is the bestā¤
Jayleen S.
Jayleen S.
Kissimmee fl.
These are super creamy and pigmented. I have a couple colors and want to go pick up some more. It did very much so meet my expectations. I would defiantly recommend this prdoct. The packaging is nice and simple I will defiantly going to go pick up more.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
I've been in love with Milani ever since I bought my first product from them!! Their products last super long and I love them! This color is gorgeous and you'll love it as much as I do!
jacinda g.
jacinda g.
Tehachapi , Ca
I've been wanting to try this one for the longest but I can't find it in stores! I would love love love to get my hands on this baby! I heard so many good reviews on milani's lip liner
Yulissa A.
Yulissa A.
Coachella, CA
This product is great to use. It applies very soft and smooth. It is very long lasting and has a great color to it. It exceeded my expectations and it also is a great price. I recommend this product very much
emma r.
emma r.
Long Beach
I like this lip liner pack but it's not my favorite. I'm not a big fan of the color but the formula is amazing and if your going for a more statement look them this is for you.