BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

Cynthia G.
This is my go-to lip liner. You probably have a dozen lipsticks that match this lip liner so I use it very often. It's definitely in my top three when it comes to drugstore makeup lines. Because I'm nice and smooth and doesn't believe it stays put pretty well. If you're looking for a lip liner on a budget try this one it works for me.
Aaliyah A.
I love Milani! It's a very unique brand! It has very nice packaging and its cute! I use this with my Urban Decay Lipstick! It is also very good value for a pricey lipstick! I would love to buy this again!
Haley R.
Milani is my go to brand for anything with my lips, liner, lipsticks, and liquid lips, their liners come in colors that I can't find with other brands and they sit on my lips beautifully. Milani also always has the BEST gold packaging on all of their products and I love it
Rozy A.
Stanton, CA
Hi guys I have been using this lip liner for long time ago and I have never get rid of it, it's amazing perfect colors and very good material so smooth on my lips, highly recommended and thanks Milani for this great product
Noel D.
Reading, PA
I absolutely love the color of this and the application - but there is a somewhat large problem: it breaks so easily. If you aren't careful, you'll go through this product quickly because of how easily it breaks.
Ash F.
Denton, TX
I was skeptical about buying this product because of the mixed reviews, but I am so glad I bought it! The formula is amazing and it is super long lasting! Worth every penny. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Miriam H.
I love this lip liner it looks s my go to, it is totally long lasting it stays on forever, and it is super easy to apply, a it has a packaging it nice and sleek, I recommend it to everyone it is the best❤
Jessica S.
I love Milani products. Not only because they are inexpensive but they work very good! This color is absolutely beautiful. I like to wear it when I'm both dressed up or casually dressed. I recommend it.
Lindsay H.
I've been in love with Milani ever since I bought my first product from them!! Their products last super long and I love them! This color is gorgeous and you'll love it as much as I do!
Jayleen S.
Kissimmee fl.
These are super creamy and pigmented. I have a couple colors and want to go pick up some more. It did very much so meet my expectations. I would defiantly recommend this prdoct. The packaging is nice and simple I will defiantly going to go pick up more.