BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

Alex S.
Alex S.
Deer Park, NY
I love this lip liner. I got it to match my lipstick. It goes on soooo smooth and is so pigmented. Stays on for a long time and even made my lipstick stay. Milani is very affordable and is a great substitution for expensive brands. highly recommend.
Prattasa H.
Prattasa H.
Astoria, NY
It is just amazing!!!This company never ever fails or disappoints! Its my favorite color and glides on soooooo smooothlyyy!!!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL

I love the lip liner of this particular brand, are very creamy, feel wonderful on the lips and their colors are incredible!
Clarsie R.
Clarsie R.
Lewisburg, TN
It stays on and blends really well with your lipstick! Sometimes I even wear just the lip liner as lipstick
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Grovetown, GA
Great quality, low price! I was so surprised that this liner lasted for a long time and is very pigmented.
Judy C.
Judy C.
chicago, IL
I love the deep red color when I lip line my lips, it's a decent price for the brand and mostly seen them in Walgreens when I shop, it varies with how long it lasts and with what lip stick I apply. I would let people know that if there looking for a decent priced lip liner to try out milani
Iris T.
Iris T.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this color so much. It's a great fuchsia color that goes well with a good range of shades: from bright pink to darker berry shades. The formula is very smooth and easy to blend and does not dry out the lip. I like to put a layer of lipbalm underneath the liner just in case though.
Lydia B.
Lydia B.
Brigham City, UT
These lip liners are INCREDIBLE! so so so pigmented and creamy. They could be worn as a color all on their own with some gloss on top. They hold on for forever and make my lipsticks stay on all day. This was my first time using Milani and I fell in lovee. I will definitely be buying again!
Mary V.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
For the price, you can't beat it! It goes on smoothly and blends perfectly with what ever lip color you are using. It's lasted me up to 5 hours with my tarte matte lipcolors with only one application! Amazing! I would recommend this to friends and family as I use it everyday.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Union, MS
Excellent color with little to no feathering. Matches several of my lipsticks very well and blends easily into the shade. Line is sharp and precise, but it can be pretty hard to remove sometimes. It is very stubborn and often outlasts my lipstick by several hours!