BY MILANI

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Alice R.
Portage
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lip liners. I wish that they had 20 more different colors! They do not bleed, they are long lasting, they glide on effortlessly. I want to own them all. If you are just starting off with lip liners, these are definitely user friendly.
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Tori B.
Union, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent color with little to no feathering. Matches several of my lipsticks very well and blends easily into the shade. Line is sharp and precise, but it can be pretty hard to remove sometimes. It is very stubborn and often outlasts my lipstick by several hours!
Tina T.
Pemberton, NJ
I have hundreds of lip liners, and I've tried Even more but to me nothing compares to this one milani lip liner in fucschia, the color to me is perfect because I wear it with reds, pink, purples, nudes etc and it lasts all day n night long it sharpens super easy which alot of lip liners don't and it's perfect amount of creamy and hard to make the perfect lined lips, ive gone thru over 10 of these I have backs up and one in my purse and one at home is recommend to anyone can't say enough good things!
Judy C.
chicago, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the deep red color when I lip line my lips, it's a decent price for the brand and mostly seen them in Walgreens when I shop, it varies with how long it lasts and with what lip stick I apply. I would let people know that if there looking for a decent priced lip liner to try out milani
Iris T.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this color so much. It's a great fuchsia color that goes well with a good range of shades: from bright pink to darker berry shades. The formula is very smooth and easy to blend and does not dry out the lip. I like to put a layer of lipbalm underneath the liner just in case though.
Lydia B.
Ephraim, UT
These lip liners are INCREDIBLE! so so so pigmented and creamy. They could be worn as a color all on their own with some gloss on top. They hold on for forever and make my lipsticks stay on all day. This was my first time using Milani and I fell in lovee. I will definitely be buying again!
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, you can't beat it! It goes on smoothly and blends perfectly with what ever lip color you are using. It's lasted me up to 5 hours with my tarte matte lipcolors with only one application! Amazing! I would recommend this to friends and family as I use it everyday.
Aidee T.
I love all the lip liners cause you can actually wear them like a lipstick just apply a lil lipgloss on top of it and your good to go. Or if you want to make it look more matte just apply it by it self. Also it gives the lips a lil pop when outlining them I love it 💕