(3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia uploaded by Shanzay A.

(3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia

MILANI Color Statement Lipliner - Fuchsia,Make a statement without saying a word. True Instant Color. Satin color in one stroke application. This next generation lipliner is a long wearing, easy glide formula to line fill in your lips. Paraben free.... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Eneyda O.
They are really good with pigmentation , they certainly last long , doesn’t rub off easily or look messy even when you’ve been wearing it for12 hrs, i would know . A little pricy but the quality is very good . I think the brand it’s self is really good . High end quality make up .
Alice R.
I love these lip liners. I wish that they had 20 more different colors! They do not bleed, they are long lasting, they glide on effortlessly. I want to own them all. If you are just starting off with lip liners, these are definitely user friendly.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Tina T.
Pemberton, NJ
I have hundreds of lip liners, and I've tried Even more but to me nothing compares to this one milani lip liner in fucschia, the color to me is perfect because I wear it with reds, pink, purples, nudes etc and it lasts all day n night long it sharpens super easy which alot of lip liners don't and it's perfect amount of creamy and hard to make the perfect lined lips, ive gone thru over 10 of these I have backs up and one in my purse and one at home is recommend to anyone can't say enough good things!
Judy C.
chicago, IL
I love the deep red color when I lip line my lips, it's a decent price for the brand and mostly seen them in Walgreens when I shop, it varies with how long it lasts and with what lip stick I apply. I would let people know that if there looking for a decent priced lip liner to try out milani
Lydia B.
Ephraim, UT
These lip liners are INCREDIBLE! so so so pigmented and creamy. They could be worn as a color all on their own with some gloss on top. They hold on for forever and make my lipsticks stay on all day. This was my first time using Milani and I fell in lovee. I will definitely be buying again!
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
For the price, you can't beat it! It goes on smoothly and blends perfectly with what ever lip color you are using. It's lasted me up to 5 hours with my tarte matte lipcolors with only one application! Amazing! I would recommend this to friends and family as I use it everyday.
Aidee T.
I love all the lip liners cause you can actually wear them like a lipstick just apply a lil lipgloss on top of it and your good to go. Or if you want to make it look more matte just apply it by it self. Also it gives the lips a lil pop when outlining them I love it 💕
Cynthia G.
This is my go-to lip liner. You probably have a dozen lipsticks that match this lip liner so I use it very often. It's definitely in my top three when it comes to drugstore makeup lines. Because I'm nice and smooth and doesn't believe it stays put pretty well. If you're looking for a lip liner on a budget try this one it works for me.
Aaliyah A.
I love Milani! It's a very unique brand! It has very nice packaging and its cute! I use this with my Urban Decay Lipstick! It is also very good value for a pricey lipstick! I would love to buy this again!